Digital Transformation Strategy 2021
Part 2 in the Digital Transformation Series
The competitive advantage a solid digital transformation strategy gives retail organisations has never been as obvious than over the last year. The acceleration for retailers is still moving at break neck speed. Join us over two days to hear from the retailers doing well and our vendor partners that have demonstrable case studies that will show you the step changes which will have an immediate and positive impact to your business.
- Preparing for future digital brand realities
- Digital technology innovations - enhancing the online experience
- eCommerce innovation - how to WOW at first glance online
- Invigorating physical store sales post lockdown - digital instore transformation
- Leveraging data to deliver a digital personalised customer experience
- Transform your insights around the movement of purchasing power/ personalising the offering rather than your communications
Meet The 2021 Speakers
Chief Commercial Officer
eCommerce & Marketing Director
Look Fabulous Forever
What you will learn
Following on from our full day programme on the 20 May, this event will take a slightly deeper dive into some of the issues we raised on
- Connecting omnichannel touchpoints: Data management for new behaviours and eCommerce strategy
- Augmented reality
- Invigorating physical store sales post lockdown – digital instore transformation
- Transformative steps to better understand who your customers
With in-depth insight as well as successful case studies from retailers that had radical reactions to the disruption last year, You will be given ideas to take away and implement within your own workflow and practices. Whether you are from a large enterprise or a small and nimble start up â€“ this event will give you some terrific ideas!
Who should attend?
THE NEXT EVENT