Customer Engagement Conference 2019
Meet The 2019 Speakers
Social Media, Content & PR Manager
Head of Customer Service
Marks & Spencer
What you will learn
Following the sell-out success of our previous customer engagement events, this conference will help you create and retain engaged, connected and happy customers today and tomorrow! Learn how leading UK retailers are deploying winning customer engagement strategies that are designed to stimulate consumer loyalty and increase wallet share, in this hugely competitive marketplace.
The day is designed to be as interactive as possible, allowing time for delegates to debate and discuss the issues within a group of like-minded professionals, so please feel free to ask questions and share your own thoughts and opinions throughout the day. There will also be an opportunity to network during the coffee and lunch breaks, and also at the end of the day.
Attend this interactive, retailer-led event to find out how to:
- Customer engagement transformation in retail - engage your people and your customers
- Become a trusted partner for customers in their purchasing decisions
- Achieve customer centricity and customer experience excellence
- Gain in-depth customer insight with optimised data and analytics for high-impact CX
- Drive consistent, seamless omnichannel experiences across all touch points and services
- Explore how AI, automation and new technologies are disrupting and changing the landscape of CX
- Get the necessary infrastructure in place to capture data about shopping behaviours in the store
Featuring customer engagement leaders from a wide range of retail organisations, this event offers a comprehensive guide to how to grow your business through improving the experience you deliver to your customers. If you're serious about unlocking the full potential of your business, don't miss this unique opportunity to benchmark your people, processes and technology with those leading the way.
“The day provided a number of initiatives for me to consider implementing”
Who should attend?
This conference is designed for UK retailers looking to develop a long term customer engagement strategy across all channels to maximise conversion and loyalty, as well as those retailers who already have a loyalty programme in place and want to build on securing engagement with their customers.
The event will have a strategic focus and is aimed at senior executives within retail in the following job functions:
- Customer Experience
- Customer Service
- Voice of the Customer
- Customer Loyalty
- Market Research
- Customer Insights
- Brand Experience
- Data Science
- Shopper Insights
Venue & Contact
Cavendish Conference Centre, London W1
0207 637 5526 or 0207 631 2055
For retail speaker opportunities:
For sponsorship and non retailer speaker opportunities:
T: 01276 489626 M:07725414385