Catch up: session one Digital Transformation Strategy
Missed the first session of Digital Transformation Strategy this morning? Was 9am too early for you? 😉 Don’t worry, all is not lost as you can still watch it here
In a fascinating discussion, hear Chris Griffin, chief executive of Secret Sales, Callum Campbell, chief executive of Linnworks, and Darren Williams, executive chairman of Scrubd, discussing how retail businesses can become more agile digital organisations with a customer centric approach.
Topics covered included:
- Growing digital growth revenue across all brands
- Improving your digital channels through brand awareness
- Re-evaluating and adapting your digital strategy
- What digital initiatives are retailers looking to implement this year
- Digital transformation projects and system implementations – reducing the risk of failure and delay.
Email this article to a friend
You need to be logged in to use this feature.
Please log in here