John Lewis is to invest £9 million in revamping its beauty halls in several branches. This will include the introduction of new brands as part of plans to grow its beauty business.
Latest retail news headlines
Retail solutions news
Also in the news
- Sofa.com chooses Glasgow for biggest showroom to date
- Kent Police launches Safer Home store at Bluewater
- It takes two; a customer experience measurement strategy
- Retail's Micro Scope
- Surprise summer sales lift in London's West End
- Five new signings for The Lexicon Bracknell
- Grosvenor secures planning for creative hub at London's Eccleston Place
- Tesco follows Night Tube launch with 24hr stores
- Amazon to create 1,500 jobs in Essex
- Sunday Retail News Roundup
- Blended Index: How to create a CX single metric
- Asda like-for-likes down 7.5% in second quarter
- 'Middle of Lidl' makes a move
- Dwell to open new concept store
- Seven Dials celebrates a successful Spotlight festival
- Cath Kidston appoints head of new Latin America business
Featured white papers
- White Paper: 7 Secrets of Voice of the Customer Success
- Ready for Rio? Advice from our global Risk Analysts for a secure Games
- GI Insights - Do you shop or drop?
- Zebra and M-Netics increase John Lewis’s click and collect service by 30%
- Gamification… What's Next?
- Reinventing Loyalty - Creating Loyal Consumers And Brand Advocacy
- Delivering the omni-channel experience for borderless commerce
- Retail trends
- Who else wants to transform customer experience and store revenue?
- "Why some smart retailers will gain an Omnichannel advantage in 2016". Find out why…
- Making money at omni-channel: How NOT to do click &smp; collect