New figures have shown that consumer confidence has declined this month despite consumers saying they are not afraid to spend.
Latest retail news headlines
Retail solutions news
Also in the news
- Smartech to open new concession at Selfridges Manchester
- Insight: retailers prepare for the season of nickers
- Perkbox secures investment from Draper Esprit
- John Lewis appoints Paula Nickolds as managing director
- Insight: retailers closing 15 stores a day
- John Lewis sales up 6.7% last week
- Saks owner HBC appoints Liberty managing director Ed Burstell as head of partnerships
- Sense to open 100th charity shop
- Carpetright's like-for-like sales down 2.9% in UK
- Shoe Zone full year profits to be in line with expectations
- John Lewis reveals how British buying habits have changed in the last 12 months
- Intu sells its Bromley shopping centre
- Levi's expands in Scotland with new Silverburn store
- Kering names Cédric Charbit as chief executive of Balenciaga
- Retail insolvency: a property dilemma?
- Brexit hits the high street: new data shows UK's most Leave and Remain supermarkets
Featured white papers
- Checklist for Selling into the US Market
- Twenga Solutions - E-commerce in Europe 2016
- Feefo - Video Reviews Merchant Guide
- White Paper: 7 Secrets of Voice of the Customer Success
- Ready for Rio? Advice from our global Risk Analysts for a secure Games
- GI Insights - Do you shop or drop?
- Zebra and M-Netics increase John Lewis’s click and collect service by 30%
- Gamification… What's Next?
- Reinventing Loyalty - Creating Loyal Consumers And Brand Advocacy
- Multichannel Retail Trends
- Who else wants to transform customer experience and store revenue?
- "Why some smart retailers will gain an Omnichannel advantage in 2016". Find out why…
- Making money at omni-channel: How NOT to do click &smp; collect