The Retail Bulletin and ResearchFarm have teamed up to bring you their latest report: Store of the Future 2014 - Towards the smart store.
The retail, leisure and entertainment destination, has announced that, for the first time, around 20 brands are to trade until midnight on December 23.
Sporting goods retailer Sports Direct increased its underlying pre-tax profit by 16.9% to £146.2 million in the first half of its financial year as sales rose ahead of expectations.
The Co-operative Group has appointed former Treasury minister Lord Myners to chair its governance review.
Formalwear specialist Moss Bros Group has said that it is continuing to trade well and is on course to deliver the anticipated levels of growth as it reported a 5.3% rise in like-for-like sales in the 19 weeks to 7 December.
Latest retail news headlines
Featured White Paper
Whitepapers & Case Studies
- UK consumer satisfaction in retail 2013
- Payroll Outsourcing Case Study: Alliance Boots
- FREE 108 Page e-Commerce Handbook for Online Retailers
- Surveyed: Customer Journeys in a Multichannel World
- Thomas Pink: boosting conversions and improving the shopping experience
UK Head of Retail, KPMG
Head of Retail,