Retailers in Scotland saw a slight increase in total sales last month as shoppers remained cautious about their Christmas spending,
Like-for-like sales at the UK’s biggest and busiest railway stations grew by 4.7% year-on-year from July to September, according to figures released by Network Rail.
Debenhams has appointed Suzanne Harlow to its board of directors in her role as group trading director.
Women’s sportswear brand Lululemon Athletica has appointed Laurent Potdevin as its new chief executive officer.
Former Asda executive David Cheesewright has been appointed as the new president and chief executive officer of Walmart International.
Latest retail news headlines
Featured White Paper
Whitepapers & Case Studies
- UK consumer satisfaction in retail 2013
- Payroll Outsourcing Case Study: Alliance Boots
- FREE 108 Page e-Commerce Handbook for Online Retailers
- Surveyed: Customer Journeys in a Multichannel World
- Thomas Pink: boosting conversions and improving the shopping experience
UK Head of Retail, KPMG
Head of Retail,