E-commerce is increasingly proving a route in for criminals to commit fraud in-store, which is being made possible by most retailers' lack of integration of fraud solutions across their multiple channels. by Glynn Davis
New shopper insight research finds that 35.8% of shoppers would consider buying Amazon private label grocery products, if they were offered on the site.
A new survey has revealed that supermarkets are doing a better job of communicating with their customers in a meaningful way than other businesses.
Mark Hale, KPMG’s Head of Payments comments on the latest trend.
Retail sales volumes fell by 1.3% in April compared to March as the cold weather in the month impacted sales of spring and summer ranges.
Latest retail news headlines
Featured White Paper
UK Head of Retail, KPMG
Head of Retail,
Whitepapers & Case Studies
- Uncovering Missed Revenue Opportunities – Exploring the Customer Lifecycle
- Case Study: Sanderson’s Elucid CRM system delivers much more for Beaverbrooks
- Case study: Dfs customer experience measurement by Grass Roots
- Retail Bulletin Back to Basics
- Global Online Shopper Report
- White Paper: Town Centre Regeneration – Part 3
- iCIMS - Optimising Retail Recruitment
- 2012 UK Online Fraud Report – Are you playing a few moves behind the fraudsters?
- White Paper: Regenerating the High Street - Part two, Innovate but learn from others too
- Brandbank Co-operative Case Study
- New Look Mystery Shopping case study - Grass Roots
- Eco-Friendly POS: It’s Not Easy Being Green..or is it? – Star Micronics
- ASDA, ‘Happy to Help Every Day’ – Grass Roots
- Retail Horror Stories & Why Workforce Management Matters - Reflexis
- People Counting what does it do for me? - Intelligent Counting Ltd
Extracts from the 2012 International Expansion SummitYou will need Flash Player to view this video: get.adobe.com/flashplayer