95% of consumers would shop elsewhere if they received inefficient service
Many retailers remain sceptical of the benefits of using technology to analyse customers’ behavioural data to help them improve their merchandising and drive greater sales on their websites. By Glynn Davis
Just some of the top names speaking at the Retail Bulletin’s 4th Customer Loyalty Conference in London, June 12th 2013.
Pre-tax profits at Halfords fell by 24.5% to £71 million in the year to end March, despite a rise in sales, as the car parts and cycle retailer increased its costs and invested in its autocentres.
Mother and baby products retailer Mothercare has reported another full-year loss in the UK today although the group said it was making good progress with its three-year restructuring plan.
Latest retail news headlines
Featured White Paper
UK Head of Retail, KPMG
Head of Retail,
Whitepapers & Case Studies
- Uncovering Missed Revenue Opportunities – Exploring the Customer Lifecycle
- Case Study: Sanderson’s Elucid CRM system delivers much more for Beaverbrooks
- Case study: Dfs customer experience measurement by Grass Roots
- Retail Bulletin Back to Basics
- Global Online Shopper Report
- White Paper: Town Centre Regeneration – Part 3
- iCIMS - Optimising Retail Recruitment
- 2012 UK Online Fraud Report – Are you playing a few moves behind the fraudsters?
- White Paper: Regenerating the High Street - Part two, Innovate but learn from others too
- Brandbank Co-operative Case Study
- New Look Mystery Shopping case study - Grass Roots
- Eco-Friendly POS: It’s Not Easy Being Green..or is it? – Star Micronics
- ASDA, ‘Happy to Help Every Day’ – Grass Roots
- Retail Horror Stories & Why Workforce Management Matters - Reflexis
- People Counting what does it do for me? - Intelligent Counting Ltd
Extracts from the 2012 International Expansion SummitYou will need Flash Player to view this video: get.adobe.com/flashplayer