Mark Hale, KPMG’s Head of Payments comments on the latest trend.
Fashion and homewares retailer Laura Ashley is to pay its shareholders a special dividend in celebration of the company’s 60th anniversary.
A new study has found that awareness of contactless mobile payment points and symbols amongst consumers has more than doubled from 15% to 39% in just twelve months.
Waterstones has told 560 managers that their jobs are at risk as it prepares to restructure its business to "secure the future" of the bookshop chain.
The High Court of England and Wales has issued its judgment in the long-running trademark dispute between Interflora and Marks and Spencer.
Latest retail news headlines
Featured White Paper
UK Head of Retail, KPMG
Head of Retail,
Whitepapers & Case Studies
- Uncovering Missed Revenue Opportunities – Exploring the Customer Lifecycle
- Case Study: Sanderson’s Elucid CRM system delivers much more for Beaverbrooks
- Case study: Dfs customer experience measurement by Grass Roots
- Retail Bulletin Back to Basics
- Global Online Shopper Report
- White Paper: Town Centre Regeneration – Part 3
- iCIMS - Optimising Retail Recruitment
- 2012 UK Online Fraud Report – Are you playing a few moves behind the fraudsters?
- White Paper: Regenerating the High Street - Part two, Innovate but learn from others too
- Brandbank Co-operative Case Study
- New Look Mystery Shopping case study - Grass Roots
- Eco-Friendly POS: It’s Not Easy Being Green..or is it? – Star Micronics
- ASDA, ‘Happy to Help Every Day’ – Grass Roots
- Retail Horror Stories & Why Workforce Management Matters - Reflexis
- People Counting what does it do for me? - Intelligent Counting Ltd
Extracts from the 2012 International Expansion SummitYou will need Flash Player to view this video: get.adobe.com/flashplayer