John Lewis enjoyed another record-breaking week for online sales at johnlewis.com last week as sales rose 22% year-on-year to mark the second week where the site took a third of overall trade. Total sales across John Lewis rose by 1.8% to £144.5 million.
Domino's Pizza is to lose its chief executive Lance Batchelor who is leaving to take the helm at over-50s travel and insurance firm Saga.
A new study is predicting that shoppers will spend £2.9 billion through mobile devices on UK retail sites this December, which is twice as much as the £1.45 billion spent over the same period in 2012.
Girls Aloud star Kimberley Walsh has become the latest celebrity to edit a fashion collection for online department store Very.co.uk.
Planning consent has been granted for a £600,000 revitalisation project to turn Colchester’s historic Red Lion Yard into a boutique shopping destination.
Latest retail news headlines
Featured White Paper
Whitepapers & Case Studies
- UK consumer satisfaction in retail 2013
- Payroll Outsourcing Case Study: Alliance Boots
- FREE 108 Page e-Commerce Handbook for Online Retailers
- Surveyed: Customer Journeys in a Multichannel World
- Thomas Pink: boosting conversions and improving the shopping experience
UK Head of Retail, KPMG
Head of Retail,