Carpet and flooring retailer Carpetright has said it expects its performance to improve in the second half of its financial year as it reported a fall in first-half revenue and profits.
99p Stores is to accelerate its expansion programme after Barclays extended banking facilities of £25 million to the retailer.
The Co-operative Food says it has seen an upsurge in customers purchasing saving stamps in order to help spread the cost of Christmas.
Cruise ship shop operator Harding Retail has appointed James Prescott as its new buying and merchandising director.
Waitrose saw its sales (excluding fuel) rise by 0.8% year-on-year last week.
Latest retail news headlines
Featured White Paper
Whitepapers & Case Studies
- UK consumer satisfaction in retail 2013
- Payroll Outsourcing Case Study: Alliance Boots
- FREE 108 Page e-Commerce Handbook for Online Retailers
- Surveyed: Customer Journeys in a Multichannel World
- Thomas Pink: boosting conversions and improving the shopping experience
UK Head of Retail, KPMG
Head of Retail,