The Co-operative Food says it has seen an upsurge in customers purchasing saving stamps in order to help spread the cost of Christmas.
Cruise ship shop operator Harding Retail has appointed James Prescott as its new buying and merchandising director.
John Lewis enjoyed another record-breaking week for online sales at johnlewis.com last week as sales rose 22% year-on-year to mark the second week where the site took a third of overall trade. Total sales across John Lewis rose by 1.8% to £144.5 million.
Domino's Pizza is to lose its chief executive Lance Batchelor who is leaving to take the helm at over-50s travel and insurance firm Saga.
A new study is predicting that shoppers will spend £2.9 billion through mobile devices on UK retail sites this December, which is twice as much as the £1.45 billion spent over the same period in 2012.
Latest retail news headlines
Featured White Paper
Whitepapers & Case Studies
- UK consumer satisfaction in retail 2013
- Payroll Outsourcing Case Study: Alliance Boots
- FREE 108 Page e-Commerce Handbook for Online Retailers
- Surveyed: Customer Journeys in a Multichannel World
- Thomas Pink: boosting conversions and improving the shopping experience
UK Head of Retail, KPMG
Head of Retail,