Sofa retailer DFS experienced a slowdown in sales in its first quarter as trade was hit by the hot summer weather.
Administrators for collapsed entertainment retailer Blockbuster have announced the closure of all 91 remaining stores with the loss of 808 jobs.
Children’s brand Mamas & Papas is to open a new store at the Arndale Centre next week. The shop will be the retailer’s third outlet in the Greater Manchester area as it targets what it has identified as a growing family market in the city.
Fashion and furniture retailer Laura Ashley has reported a fall in sales ahead of the key Christmas trading period.
The Retail Bulletin and ResearchFarm have teamed up to bring you their latest report: Store of the Future 2014 - Towards the smart store.
Latest retail news headlines
Featured White Paper
Whitepapers & Case Studies
- UK consumer satisfaction in retail 2013
- Payroll Outsourcing Case Study: Alliance Boots
- FREE 108 Page e-Commerce Handbook for Online Retailers
- Surveyed: Customer Journeys in a Multichannel World
- Thomas Pink: boosting conversions and improving the shopping experience
UK Head of Retail, KPMG
Head of Retail,