The Retail Bulletin and ResearchFarm bring you their latest report: Store of the Future 2014 - Towards the smart store.
The retail, leisure and entertainment destination, has announced that, for the first time, around 20 brands are to trade until midnight on December 23.
Shop Direct has appointed My Wardrobe.com co-founder Sarah Curran as a director with the remit of accelerating the development of its luxury offer in branded fashion and beauty.
Sofa retailer DFS experienced a slowdown in sales in its first quarter as trade was hit by the hot summer weather.
Children’s brand Mamas & Papas is to open a new store at the Arndale Centre next week. The shop will be the retailer’s third outlet in the Greater Manchester area as it targets what it has identified as a growing family market in the city.
Latest retail news headlines
Featured White Paper
Whitepapers & Case Studies
- UK consumer satisfaction in retail 2013
- Payroll Outsourcing Case Study: Alliance Boots
- FREE 108 Page e-Commerce Handbook for Online Retailers
- Surveyed: Customer Journeys in a Multichannel World
- Thomas Pink: boosting conversions and improving the shopping experience
UK Head of Retail, KPMG
Head of Retail,