Morrisons has confirmed that former Tesco finance director Andrew Higginson is to become its next chairman.
Latest retail news headlines
- Co-operative Food appoints regional acquisitions manager
- Sunday Papers Roundup
- Using online recruitment solutions to appoint better performing employees
- Comment: What can you do to avoid litigation?
- Comment: does your careers site have x-ray vision?
- John Lewis enjoys strong end to clearance with sales up 18.8% last week
- Direct Golf teams up with Sports Direct
- Over half of online shoppers are now more conscious of security
- Celesio UK launches first 'Careway' partnership
- Cambridge shopping centre introduces virtual assistant
- Kingfisher sales impacted by slowing trade in France and Poland
- H&M opens its largest store in the world in New York
- Retail employment falls in second quarter of 2014
- Retail sales rise in June
- New 'Dazzle' installation at Liverpool ONE
- eBay and British Fashion Council launch scheme for up-and-coming fashion designers
Featured White Paper
Whitepapers & Case Studies
UK Head of Retail, KPMG
Head of Retail,