John Lewis has opened the doors to its new Leeds store as the anchor to Hammersons new £150 million Victoria Gate Development.
Latest retail news headlines
Retail solutions news
Also in the news
- Nordic Bakery and Bread Ahead rise at Seven Dials
- CitySprint to recruit 200 couriers ahead of peak
- John Lewis sales up 8.5% last week as cooler weather boosts trade
- Hotel Chocolat sees surge in pre-tax profit
- Travis Perkins reports strong sales uplift at consumer division
- Insight: British overtake Americans in demanding good customer service
- Zalando lifts full year forecast
- Comment: breaking up is hard to do a rough patch before the biggest divorce in history?
- New Look launches new AW16 marketing campaign
- Burberry sales boosted by travelling luxury customer
- ASOS full year sales climb by 26%
- Gear4Music grows revenue
- Tesco wins market share
- Finalists announced for The Great British High Streets competition
- What Car? launches online car buying service
- Retail footfall down in September
Featured white papers
- Checklist for Selling into the US Market
- Twenga Solutions - E-commerce in Europe 2016
- Feefo - Video Reviews Merchant Guide
- White Paper: 7 Secrets of Voice of the Customer Success
- Ready for Rio? Advice from our global Risk Analysts for a secure Games
- GI Insights - Do you shop or drop?
- Zebra and M-Netics increase John Lewis’s click and collect service by 30%
- Gamification… What's Next?
- Reinventing Loyalty - Creating Loyal Consumers And Brand Advocacy
- Multichannel Retail Trends
- Who else wants to transform customer experience and store revenue?
- "Why some smart retailers will gain an Omnichannel advantage in 2016". Find out why…
- Making money at omni-channel: How NOT to do click &smp; collect
21 Octhttps://t.co/4AEigx0oZD @Teleperformance @williamvcarson https://t.co/2SJz2NDp1y
21 Octhttps://t.co/x9hMHIvtuc @Maginus https://t.co/CS98zJHCTg
21 Octhttps://t.co/WC7axHavna https://t.co/sUBoUrFGPe
21 Octhttps://t.co/qmypkEeZQU https://t.co/DWG3LpGxj1
21 Octhttps://t.co/o4wa7k0uU1 launches second Christmas range https://t.co/HZbl8FufxH