New shopper insight research finds that 35.8% of shoppers would consider buying Amazon private label grocery products, if they were offered on the site.
A new survey has revealed that supermarkets are doing a better job of communicating with their customers in a meaningful way than other businesses.
Mark Hale, KPMG’s Head of Payments comments on the latest trend.
Retail sales volumes fell by 1.3% in April compared to March as the cold weather in the month impacted sales of spring and summer ranges.
Fashion and homewares retailer Laura Ashley is to pay its shareholders a special dividend in celebration of the company’s 60th anniversary.
Latest retail news headlines
Featured White Paper
UK Head of Retail, KPMG
Head of Retail,
Whitepapers & Case Studies
- Uncovering Missed Revenue Opportunities – Exploring the Customer Lifecycle
- Case Study: Sanderson’s Elucid CRM system delivers much more for Beaverbrooks
- Case study: Dfs customer experience measurement by Grass Roots
- Retail Bulletin Back to Basics
- Global Online Shopper Report
- White Paper: Town Centre Regeneration – Part 3
- iCIMS - Optimising Retail Recruitment
- 2012 UK Online Fraud Report – Are you playing a few moves behind the fraudsters?
- White Paper: Regenerating the High Street - Part two, Innovate but learn from others too
- Brandbank Co-operative Case Study
- New Look Mystery Shopping case study - Grass Roots
- Eco-Friendly POS: It’s Not Easy Being Green..or is it? – Star Micronics
- ASDA, ‘Happy to Help Every Day’ – Grass Roots
- Retail Horror Stories & Why Workforce Management Matters - Reflexis
- People Counting what does it do for me? - Intelligent Counting Ltd
Extracts from the 2012 International Expansion SummitYou will need Flash Player to view this video: get.adobe.com/flashplayer