Latest retail news headlines
Retail solutions news
Also in the news
- March footfall figures best for a year
- Clear guidance needed on Consumer Rights Bill
- John Lewis sales down 6.8% last week
- Bang & Olufsen sees 37% rise in UK revenue
- New Frontier Properties acquires two UK shopping centres
- Royal Selangor to open first UK standalone store
- Bath's SouthGate signs up raft of new retailers
- JYSK to expand into Singapore
- Plans submitted for redevelopment of Ipswich's Buttermarket
- Debenhams delivers increase in sales and profits
- Five small changes in corporate behaviour that could inspire greater customer loyalty
- Mothercare sales improve as turnaround continues
- Uniqlo to launch fashion collection with Carine Roitfeld
- WH Smith profits up 4% despite fall in high street sales
- Joules reports strong Easter sales
- British Fashion Council names NEWGEN MEN recipients
Featured white papers
The ecommerce boom - Maximising your warehouse capacity has never been so critical. Space needs an urgent review
European online retail sales will grow 11% a year from 2012-2017. Forecaster Research says. The pace of growth will be fastest, at 18% a year, in southern European countries.
Mounting pressures on warehouse space, in this internet driven age, means having a highly responsive e-fulfilment operation will ultimately become critical to most commercial organisations.
Dexion can help visualise future scenarios and supply storage solutions that benefit, not only the warehouse, but the entire online selling process.
To ensure you keep your competitive edge, download the white paper in full here.
Whitepapers & case studies
- GI Insight: Making SoLoMo work for you
- Thomas Pink: boosting conversions and improving the shopping experience
- BRAND C: next generation charity shops
- Uncovering Missed Revenue Opportunities – Exploring the Customer Lifecycle
- Case Study: Sanderson’s Elucid CRM system delivers much more for Beaverbrooks