A study tracking footfall in non-food stores in the run-up to Christmas has revealed that shoppers have been coming out in force earlier this year.
Reports suggesting that the Chancellor may announce in his Autumn Statment today that business rate rises will be limited to 2% in England and Wales next year have been welcomed by retailers.
Waitrose is offering its customers the chance to win a day in the company of brand ambassador Heston Blumenthal.
Women’s fashion brand Coast has opened a new store on Liverpool ONE’s South John Street as the shopping centre celebrates its busiest ever weekend. .
IronmongeryDirect has strengthened its senior team with the appointment of Raja Samikannu as senior purchasing manager.
Latest retail news headlines
Featured White Paper
Whitepapers & Case Studies
- UK consumer satisfaction in retail 2013
- Payroll Outsourcing Case Study: Alliance Boots
- FREE 108 Page e-Commerce Handbook for Online Retailers
- Surveyed: Customer Journeys in a Multichannel World
- Thomas Pink: boosting conversions and improving the shopping experience
UK Head of Retail, KPMG
Head of Retail,