Clarks has appointed former Burberry president Thomas O’Neill as its chairman.
The International Council of Shopping Centers is launching the first ever career and rewards survey for the European shopping centre industry.
The drop reflects the company’s continued investment in international expansion and increased seasonality.
With the quality of retailers’ online content becoming increasingly important to securing sales, the heritage of QVC as a producer of TV programmes is proving particularly valuable as it develops its multi-channel credentials.By Glynn Davis
A study tracking footfall in non-food stores in the run-up to Christmas has revealed that shoppers have been coming out in force earlier this year.
Latest retail news headlines
Featured White Paper
Whitepapers & Case Studies
- UK consumer satisfaction in retail 2013
- Payroll Outsourcing Case Study: Alliance Boots
- FREE 108 Page e-Commerce Handbook for Online Retailers
- Surveyed: Customer Journeys in a Multichannel World
- Thomas Pink: boosting conversions and improving the shopping experience
UK Head of Retail, KPMG
Head of Retail,