Lifestyle brand Cath Kidston has opened its biggest-ever store and first flagship this week in London’s Piccadilly.
Clarks has appointed former Burberry president Thomas O’Neill as its chairman.
Aldi is following in the footsteps of Tesco and Argos with the launch of its own budget tablet computer.
The International Council of Shopping Centers is launching the first ever career and rewards survey for the European shopping centre industry.
Former Halfords chief executive David Wild has joined the board of multi-channel consultancy Practicology as a non-executive director.
Latest retail news headlines
Featured White Paper
Whitepapers & Case Studies
- UK consumer satisfaction in retail 2013
- Payroll Outsourcing Case Study: Alliance Boots
- FREE 108 Page e-Commerce Handbook for Online Retailers
- Surveyed: Customer Journeys in a Multichannel World
- Thomas Pink: boosting conversions and improving the shopping experience
UK Head of Retail, KPMG
Head of Retail,