Retailers in Scotland saw a slight increase in total sales last month as shoppers remained cautious about their Christmas spending,
Former Asda executive David Cheesewright has been appointed as the new president and chief executive officer of Walmart International.
Women’s sportswear brand Lululemon Athletica has appointed Laurent Potdevin as its new chief executive officer.
Carpetright has said it expects its performance to improve in the second half of its financial year as it reported a fall in first-half revenue and profits.
99p Stores is to accelerate its expansion programme after Barclays extended banking facilities of £25 million to the retailer.
Latest retail news headlines
Featured White Paper
Whitepapers & Case Studies
- UK consumer satisfaction in retail 2013
- Payroll Outsourcing Case Study: Alliance Boots
- FREE 108 Page e-Commerce Handbook for Online Retailers
- Surveyed: Customer Journeys in a Multichannel World
- Thomas Pink: boosting conversions and improving the shopping experience
UK Head of Retail, KPMG
Head of Retail,