The Retail Resilience Checklist – 5 steps to drive Retail Transformation & adapt to today’s volatile market
Unprecedented market disruptions caused by the global COVID-19 pandemic have put retailers under more pressure than ever before. However, in today’s volatile market, digital innovation can empower companies to respond with speed and discipline, which is crucial to bolstering business agility and gaining a competitive advantage.
Download this step-by-step checklist and set the foundation for retail success in today’s volatile market.
This checklist includes:
- Real-life case studies of brands who transformed their retail businesses, like Yoox Net-A-Porter, BESTSELLER and Ackermans.
- A series of exercises to evaluate your team’s needs.
Also included is a breakdown that enables you to:
- Empower your teams and boost collaboration, even when working remotely, by providing a ‘single source of truth’, which can be accessed by all team members from every department, anywhere, and at any time
- Optimise assortments and meet sales targets with centralised merchandise plans to gain visibility, track progress and establish targets earlier
- Simplify multiple-supplier sourcing by streamlining all product-related data to eliminate multiple spreadsheets and emails
- Focus on quality with dedicated quality inspection features that make real-time inspection information available to everyone who needs to see it
- Streamline private label and co-created developments reducing errors and eliminating tedious hours of data entry to get a wide selection of products to market faster.
To access the full checklist click here.
Email this article to a friend
You need to be logged in to use this feature.
Please log in here