The end of furlough – what’s next for HR & Payroll?
Its official, furlough is coming to an end in October. The scheme successfully supported over one million employers and over 9 million employees throughout the period and has been a lifeline for many businesses. So, what happens when furlough stops?
To provide you with as much help and support as possible we’d like to invite you to our Payroll Question Time Webinar where we’ll focus on the end of furlough. Our panel of experts will discuss the latest legislation changes and share their expert guidance, to help you run your payroll and HR accurately and compliantly through this transition.
Our experts will answer your questions and:
Catch up on:
- The end of furlough and the furlough bonus
- Kick-start programme, apprenticeships and the latest on pensions
Hot topics: NMW & Holiday pay
Looking to the future: Off-payroll workers, Brexit and Benefits
- Simon Parsons, Director of UK Compliance Strategies at SD Worx UK
- Lou Gray, Head of Transitions EY
- Samantha Mann, CIPP Policy and Research Technical Lead at The Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals (CIPP)
- Kirsty Rogers, Partner, Employment – DWF Law LLP
- Andy Nicholls, Industry Liaison Manager – The Pensions Regulator
As we emerge from one of the most significant economic and socially disrupting periods of our lifetime, it’s critical to scrutinise what our outcome will be for the next three months of the year. During this pandemic, HR leaders have become indispensable, with lockdown now easing they will need to get ready for the next wave of change.
Secure your business future with an online payroll assessment.
The payroll maturity calculator takes you through a series of quick-fire questions to position your payroll operations. In this assessment, you can see where you have gaps, risks or opportunities, allowing you to improve your HR and payroll strategically before any issues impact your business and people.
Take the 10-minute assessment here
Email this article to a friend
You need to be logged in to use this feature.
Please log in here