Occupancy Solution: Track customer occupancy and receive alerts. Live, in real time.
Tracking occupancy levels live is vital to keep customers and staff safe, and to demonstrate that social distancing requirements are being adhered to. Springboard’s PedBox delivers occupancy data immediately, with alerts, at a low cost. Self install in two easy steps and be ready for safe opening post lock down.
What is a PedBox?
PedBox is a small, self-installed device that makes tracking occupancy simple and immediate, live in real time.
It displays key occupancy measures through the Springboard app, and is suitable for use on phones, tablets and digital signage. Let your customers know when it’s safe to enter with simple visuals in red/green format:
Red – “Please wait”
Green – “Please enter”
- Suitable for retailers with small to medium sized stores which require a low cost solution that can be set up in just a few minutes.
- Simply plug the device in, download our app and register your details to start tracking live occupancy.
- Data is refreshed automatically so the app will always display the current occupancy and how close you are to your maximum threshold.
Benefits to retailers
Make shoppers and staff feel safe by demonstrating that customer numbers are being managed and social distancing is being adhered to.
- No installation needed, can be set up in minutes by store staff
- One off PedBox purchase, followed by monthly subscription
- Easy to display “Please enter” screen from app onto tablet
- Can be monitored remotely
- Comply with and record social distancing measures
- Avoid overcrowding within different areas
Implementation is simple. Purchase a PedBox from our website, plug it into mains power and download the app. Data collection made easy.
Email this article to a friend
You need to be logged in to use this feature.
Please log in here