Retail HR 2020 Speaker Profile: Dr Chris Mullen – Executive Director – The Workforce Institute – UKG
Dr Chris Mullen leads the HCM Strategic Advisory Group at Kronos (now UKG), a global leader in workforce cloud solutions. A thought leader on performance, development, and talent strategies, he is also Executive Director of the Workforce Institute, a think-tank with international board member from a variety of industries.
With 15 years of experience as a human resources leader and practitioner, Chris is passionate about leadership and HR, and helps organisations inspire their own workforce by optimising technology and refreshing outdated processes, with people-centric solutions to enhance the employee experience and drive better business outcomes.
Chris holds a PhD from the University of Northern Colorado as well as a master’s degree with a concentration in Human Resources from West Chester University of Pennsylvania. His work has been featured in Forbes, the Wall Street Journal, HR Executive and he is also a member of the Forbes Coaches Council.
October 1 – 4pm – Webinar No 5: Preparing your workforce for the future
What will we see emerge in the future of global workforces alike? Find out in this ‘fireside chat’ session how HR can gain the skills needed in a future of demographic upheaval, digital technology and changing social workforce expectations to enable your retail business to thrive.
- Changing the way people work – matching your workforce to the new retail
- How can retailers restructure their workforce to ensure they can compete in three years?
- Understanding HR’s role in the gig economy
- Ensuring you have the right talent for your organisation’s needs
- The new virtual workforce – providing vital support through a new digital workforce
- How to develop a people strategy for a disparate, remote workforce
Dr Chris Mullen, Executive Director – The Workforce Institute, UKG
Teresa Smith, Senior HCM Strategic Advisor, UKG
Register for this afternoons session here.
Email this article to a friend
You need to be logged in to use this feature.
Please log in here