Covid: New tools to manage store capacity, appointment scheduling and curbside pickup
Reflexis Appointments keeps employees and customers safe as stores reopen: Reflexis Systems, Inc., the leading provider of intelligent workforce management and execution solutions for multi-site businesses in retail, food service, hospitality and banking, today announced Reflexis Appointments, a solution that helps retailers reopen stores safely for associates and customers while meeting required state and local regulations.
Forward thinking stores are already considering how to reopen safely, with an underlying imperative to manage on-site traffic to ensure social distancing and comply with rapidly changing safety regulations. Reflexis Appointments delivers a safe shopping experience and allows customers to book time slots online to shop in-store, schedule curbside pickup, join on-site queues for walk-in service and schedule home delivery or in-home service.
Key features of Reflexis Appointments include:
- A schedule-aware tool that lets customers book an appointment that aligns with the schedule and availability of their preferred associate and syncs with that associate’s schedule.
- Queue management and virtual queue management so that customers do not actually have to stand in a line.
- Seamless linking to the retailers’ website or mobile app.
- Pre-appointment and post-appointment features to account for necessary sanitation procedures, with associated reminders and checklists.
- Support for the concept of ‘assets’ so that services requiring use of limited assets such as curbside slots can be optimized.
“Our goal is to give retailers and other businesses reopening tools to keep customers and associates safe while adhering to the new rules of doing business,” said Brett Friedman, Chief Revenue Officer, Reflexis Systems. “Reflexis Appointments is an essential component of reopening. It helps retailers get stores up and running fast – while adhering to mandated state and local safety regulations.”
To learn more about Reflexis Appointments and to schedule a demonstration, click here.
Email this article to a friend
You need to be logged in to use this feature.
Please log in here