EVENTS: FIX THE DINOSAUR ROUNDTABLE 2018
Are your core customer service values locked inside your IBM I and HP?
Date: 19 October
Time: 8.30am to 11am
Venue: The Hallam Conference Centre 44 Hallam St, Marylebone, London W1W 6JJ
This roundtable will discuss and help retailers better meet today’s customer and user expectations by transforming rigid, green-screen based workflows into outstanding user experiences. The event will show how a retailer with a customer service process wrapped in an old IBM I or HP System can change and modernise to effectively deliver a competitive customer service process — all without any risky code changes to their existing systems.
Can you currently…
- Get the best agents at the lowest cost possible
- Have all the data available in an easy to read format
- Have as much of the human manual systems work automated (AKA robots and AI)
- Make all the above available 24×7
- Ensure that the CXP scores are high enough so everyone who’s bonus depends on it get paid
- Do all of the above in an environment that is constantly challenging costs and service levels in a highly competitive environment with disruptive brands eating the customer base for breakfast?
Just imagine the cost savings due to lower training and recruitment costs, and reduced call times because staff can navigate through the process without knowing multiple systems.
There will also be an improvement in cxp because the customer is handled in a precise, informed manner without endless holds while systems are navigated and data transferred, leading to reduced handle times and lower TCO.
All of this will lead to improved employee satisfaction ratios and reduced recruitment costs when staff talk to their peers when you need to hire new staff.
Look at the dinosaur applications now, and find out how to make them current and acceptable to the new kids on the block.
Moderated by Darren Williams, managing director of DW Exec and former UK and US Country Manager at T2, the event will explore the short and long-term opportunities and challenges faced by retailers currently locked into difficult to manage IBM I and HP processes.
REGISTRATION: FIX THE DINOSAUR ROUNDTABLE 2018
Email this article to a friend
You need to be logged in to use this feature.
Please log in here