Event 8 November: Join K3 Retail at their ‘Connect and Make Happy’ Retail Conference
K3 look forward to welcoming you to thier annual ‘Connect & Make Happy’ Retail Conference at the London Design Museum, on the 8th November 2017.
K3’s aim, together with Microsoft and thier partners, remains to inspire you with what’s on the agenda, showing you how Microsoft Dynamics, K3 Retail and our supporting partners provide connected technologies to make retailers’ lives easier, businesses more successful and to forever meet customer demands.
Insights that are relevant to your business — today
Make Happy has been designed with you in mind with a variety of keynotes to inspire growing, evolving and transforming retail operations. It empowers you to understand how to take full advantage of your software investment and reduce costs in the process. Through a series of focused presentations, you’ll learn to improve productivity, maximise results and get clarity of choice in deciding or recommending future technology solutions.
The benefits of in-person attendance:
- Exclusive keynotes: Hear first-hand from Technology Evangelists, Forrester, Drapers, industry specialists and K3 Retail how technology can work as the enabler for success. Find out more about the speakers here
- Be the first: Take part in the unveiling of Microsoft Dynamics 365 with exclusive insights into how this relates to your business which can bring additional value add.
- Learn and share: Join in the conversation, have a chat with an innovative partner or catch up with an industry peer, this year’s agenda will keep you occupied and entertained
And there is more …
- Bring your specific technology questions and get answers from industry experts face to face
- Network with the community, industry influencers, and K3 Retail experts
- Dedicate time away from your office to focus on education and advancing your expertise
- Access to experts who helped create and know the most about the products you are using
- Boost your company’s bottom line by increasing your organisation’s ability to understand, develop for, and manage technologies.
Email this article to a friend
You need to be logged in to use this feature.
Please log in here