European Shopper Trends Report 2017 – Q4
You can’t increase profitability without knowing your customers inside and out. Shoppertrak have released their latest retail research: European Shopper Trends Report 2017 – Q4.
Bringing you the latest statistical insight into shopper behaviour across Europe, Shoppertrak have released their latest retail research: European Shopper Trends Report 2017 – Q4.
- Key insights from the latest Global Shopper Trends Report:
- Traffic dipped into negative territory for the overall EMEA region
- Seven out of the nine featured countries failed to achieve positive Year-on-Year footfall growth
- Spain clocked up a +2% YOY rise in Q4 traffic Portugal enjoyed a +1.6% YOY uplift
- The Republic of Ireland put in the third best performance
The outlook for 2018? Analysts point to positive indicators such as low unemployment rates and high consumer confidence across the region. But as ever, retailers will need to focus on price, excellent customer experience, smart marketing, and making the very best of every sales opportunity open to them.
For the full report click here
Email this article to a friend
You need to be logged in to use this feature.
Please log in here