Covid Solution: Touchless Biometric Clocks with Fever Recognition
Softworks award winning Time & Attendance, eRostering, HR and Absence Management Solutions have been assisting leading organisations for 30 years.
Softworks are delighted to now introduce their new biometric terminals that are touchless and include fever recognition. Using the latest technology, these terminals include a high definition camera for contactless facial and palm recognition combined with an infrared sensor for real-time temperature detection.
It’s the ideal solution to help with current measures for disease prevention.
Softworks Touchless Biometric Clocks with Fever Recognition features include:
- High definition camera for contactless facial and palm recognition
- Infrared sensor for real-time temperature detection
- Facial detection with or without face masks. Alerts if a mask is being worn incorrectly
- 3-in-1 contactless palm recognition. (Palm Shape, Palm Print and Palm Vein)
- Ability to manage up to 30,000 facial templates
- Recognition speed of less than 0.3 seconds per face
- Anonymous thermal scanning and temperature detection for visitors
- Integrates with Softworks Time & Attendance, eRostering, Absence Management & Access Control
To find out more, click here.
Email this article to a friend
You need to be logged in to use this feature.
Please log in here