The Retail Design Seminar 2018
Meet The 2018 Speakers
Senior Director, Retail Concept Creation
Head of Store Development
Charles Henri Duclos
Digital & Store Concept Coordinator
What you will learn
Expert speakers from leading retail brands will share their thoughts on where the industry is heading and how to solve some of the challenges most of retail designers face.
We'll cover the latest design and branding trends, immersive customer experiences, retail transformation in-store, understanding and influencing shopper behaviour, delivering inspiring VM and more.
Centred on best practices, evolving trends and fresh strategies for engaging shoppers and maximising resources, the Retail Design Seminar is recognised as the premier educational and networking event for the store design community.
Attend this crucial, retailer led, half-day seminar to find out how to:
- Reimagine retail spaces - getting creative to connect with customers
- Unlock the full potential of your store and discover new concepts
- Elevate design into what makes a unique customer experience
- Invest efficiently in instore visual communication and brand
- Ensure an instore environment and experience for customer satisfaction
- Create digital touch points within a retail experience
- Designing concepts that remain timeless
- Exploit the trend of pop-up stores
- Introduce future design concepts for your brand now
This interactive event has been designed to allow a focused peer group of UK retail design professionals the opportunity discuss retail design best practice in a relaxed environment.
Interactivity has been maximised during the conference sessions with an interactive 'practitioner chat' session, Q&A opportunities after every plenary and the use of our popular live Twitter feed.
There will be plenty of time for networking during registration, lunch and coffee breaks. Solution providers will be on-hand to offer advice on retail design strategy in the retail design marketplace.
“Great to discuss the challenges and opportunities other retailers are facing”
Who should attend?
This best practice event is designed for UK retail industry professionals involved in creating and maintaining retail customer environments - from online, department, grocery and luxury stores to restaurants, pop-ups and specialty shops.
The event will have a strategic focus and is aimed at design professionals within retail in the following job functions:
- Brand Marketing Manager / Director
- Customer Experience Manager / Director
- Ecommerce Director
- Head of Operations
- Head of Retail Design
- Head of Store Design
- Head of Trading
- Heads of Digital
- IT directors
- Logistics Director / Manager
- Managing Director
- Merchandising Manager
- Operations Manager / Director
- Retail Design Manager/ Director
- Retail Systems Manager
- Retail Trading Manager / Director
- Security Director
- Senior Retail Manager
- Store Owners, Directors and General Managers
- VM Managers
With excellent networking opportunities throughout this half-day seminar and a chance to ask our retail design experts your burning questions during our interactive sessions and Twitter feed, can you afford not to attend this crucial event?
Venue & Contact
The Cavendish Conference Centre
0207 637 5526 or 0207 631 2055
For retail speaker opportunities:
For sponsorship and non retailer speaker opportunities:
T: 01276 489626 M:07725414385