||Chair’s welcome and opening comments
Darren Williams, Executive Chairman, Scrubd
|09.00 - 10.15
||Keynote Address: Omnichannel transformation strategy - bringing trust back to customer interactions
This opening address will examine the theme of building trust with customers from new exciting experiential strategy to going back to basics to meet customer needs successfully. Our speaker will discuss how past customer interactions can drive today’s omnichannel strategy and how to embrace digital within traditional/operational businesses.
- Who is the new digital shopper and how to build their trust?
- The use of social media to gain the trust of customers
- Supporting omnichannel management in a changing environment
- Emerging technology and trends in consumer behaviour
- How to respond to new post pandemic consumer behaviour and boost engagement, sales and retention rates?
- Social commerce - use of live / digital selling to increase engagement and attracting a different audience
- Optimising end-to-end digital experiences for an increasingly demanding consumer
- What does CRM look like following the accelerated, pandemic-led step change in customer behaviour?
- Creating detailed insights about your consumer and their behaviours - ensuring relevance and personalisation across all channels
- The use of conversational commerce
|11.45 - 12.30
||Panel Session 2: eCommerce innovation - building engaging experiences across a 360 omnichannel ecosystem
Capturing attention of today's consumer is getting more and more difficult - join our panel who will share their expertise on how to successfully transition to the new eCommerce reality. We will examine building an engaging website, strategies for keeping customers coming back to the website time and again, maintaining a premium customer experience online, and best practices for optimising customer journeys from homepage through to basket.
- Preserving customer experience online
- AI and automation - how to succeed
- API integration - the benefits of headless architecture
- Seamless online connectivity that allows retailers to enhance their use of data
- Accelerating digital transformation by using AR to dive customer engagement
|13.00 - 13.45
||Panel Session 3: Instore digital innovation - creating a fully connected experiential store of the future
With the pandemic having shifted more shoppers to online, how can stores maintain consumers’ attention and drive footfall post-COVID? We discuss how to effectively integrate the store into the omnichannel experience and connect the dots to ensure smooth interplay between web and store. This session will explore solutions to bring the convenience of online shopping instore via the latest omnichannel innovation.
- Re-adjustment of high street shopping – should it be more experienced-led going forward?
- Capitalising on customers in real life through physical retail pop-up ventures
- Understanding the changing role of bricks and mortar - captivating and connecting the consumer
- The use of RFID - could cashless / cardless checkouts genuinely change the customer experience for the better?
- Using VR to deliver what customers will buy
- Walk in, walk out technology - worth the investment?
|14:15 - 15.00
||Panel Session 4: Future leverage of retail omnichannel brand transformation
This session will discuss the various approaches to meet the customer wherever and whenever with your brand: How to add new customers
how to retain old customers, how to grow old and new customers.
- Optimal brand experience in an omnichannel landscape
- Mobile customers have been discovering new places to buy when they search for products and services because of organic discoveries
- Using tech to build brand loyalty and customer engagement
- Using AI-powered customer data management to communicate to old customers about relevant offers based on their past purchases.
- Can brands afford to ignore social and mobile commerce?
- Revitalising the customer proposition to ensure brand dividend
- Moving from the high street to being an aspirational global brand