EVENTS - The HR Summit 2018
- The HR Summit 2018
- Why Attend?
- Who Should Attend?
- 2017 Speaker Presentations
- Last year's speakers
This interactive event has been designed to allow a focused peer group of UK retail HR executives the opportunity discuss retail HR best practices in a relaxed environment.
Interactivity has been maximised during the conference sessions with two interactive panel discussions, Q&A opportunities after every speech, an interview session and the use of our popular live Twitter feed.
There will be plenty of time for networking during registration, lunch, coffee breaks and our drinks reception. Solution providers will be on-hand to offer advice on HR strategy in the multichannel marketplace.
Attend this crucial, retailer-HR led, one day event to find out how to:
- Drive profit through realigning your recruitment strategy to find the best talent for a multichannel marketplace
- Recognise and attract the right employees for your organization
- Obtain a better understanding of the views, issues and concerns of your employees
- Identify areas of expertise that are crucial to your multichannel business
- Locate top talent and compete with other sectors to attract them
- Embrace new recruitment methods such as Linkedin and other social media and improve interview techniques
- Understand why social media is growing as a cost-effective means of finding candidates
- Evaluate potential candidates by looking at their social media activity
- Put multichannel at the heart of your company culture
- Ensure that employees deliver a consistent customer experience across a range of different channels
- Effectively reward staff if a sale has been made through a number of different channels
- Empower employees to take the initiative in ensuring customer satisfaction
- Embrace a culture of recognition and reward to ensure that your company is a really great place to work