EVENTS - GDPR for Marketing Forum 2018
GDPR for Marketing Forum 2018
25th May 2018, Cavendish Conference Centre, London WG1 9DT
Hear how to put your best foot forward as a retail marketeer once GDPR kicks in.BOOK NOW
GDPR for Marketing
Join Andrew Mann, former Vice President of Insight, Pricing & Digital CRM at the Asda supermarket chain, as we discuss and debate the following:
- Creating enthusiastic consumer consent: turning consumers' fear of losing out due to data security into a fear of missing out on value by not sharing their data with organisations
- The need for organisations to drive digital and data transformation - hear seven key priorities for success
- How GDPR creates an opportunity for marketeers to accelerate digital transformation with the customer at its heart
- How organisations need to offer real value to customers to generate enthusiastic consumer consent - reframing from bamboozled consent to enthusiastic consent
- How to understand the value of an enthusiastically consented customer.
Please contact Karen Howard for non-retailer contributions or sponsorship.
Venue: Cavendish Conference Centre, 22 Duchess Mews, London W1G 9DT
Date: 25 May 2018
Time: 9am-11.30am (registration, coffee and pastries from 8.30am)