Future Proofing Retail Engagement Strategy
Future of Customer Engagement 2022
This interactive retailer-led day will look at a number of key themes, including:
- Strategic joined up customer engagement plans....how to start and build.
- What a powerful pull engagement strategy will look like in 2022 and beyond
- Simple examples of how to deliver the best possible experience - build loyalty
- Examples from the top retailers on what an effective customer engagement transformation looks like and the technologies involved.
- Insight from one of the worlds leading retail futurologists
- Examine developments in technology including AI, VR and AR driving customer engagement transformation
Join us as we drill down into these exciting areas and examine how retailers are grappling with the challenges and opportunities they are presenting in relationships with their customers.
Meet The 2022 Speakers
Senior Director - Digital Customer
Anouk de Lange
Senior eBusiness & Webshop Specialist
Jacobs Douwe Egberts Professional
Head of JML Direct
What you will learn
Following the sell-out success of our previous customer engagement events, this event will help you create and retain engaged, connected and happy customers today and tomorrow! Learn how leading UK retailers are deploying winning customer engagement strategies that are designed to stimulate consumer loyalty and increase wallet share, in this hugely competitive marketplace.
The session through the day are designed to be as interactive as possible, allowing time for delegates to debate and discuss the issues within a group of like-minded professionals, so please feel free to ask questions and share your own thoughts and opinions throughout..
Attend this interactive, retailer-led event to find out how to:
- Customer engagement transformation in retail – engage your people and your customers
- Ensure your brand messages are in front of your consumer demographic
- How to integrate all data sets to comprehensively understand customers at all touch points
- Achieve customer centricity and customer experience excellence
- Gain in-depth customer insight with optimised data and analytics for high-impact CX
- Drive consistent, seamless omnichannel experiences across all touch points and services
- Get the necessary infrastructure in place to capture data about shopping behaviours in the store
Featuring customer engagement leaders from a wide range of retail organisations, this event offers a comprehensive guide to how to grow your business through improving the experience you deliver to your customers. If you’re serious about unlocking the full potential of your business, don’t miss this unique opportunity to benchmark your people, processes and technology with those leading the way.
Who should attend?
The event will have a strong strategic focus and is aimed at senior retail decision makers within retail in the following related job functions: eCommerce Insight and marketing across all channels Marketing strategy Business Development Customer Insight / CRM / Loyalty Data Management Digital International Expansion Social Media Operations Business Strategy Channel Architecture CX Design BPO CX
Venue & Contact
15 June 2022
For retail speaker opportunities:
T: 01276 489626
For sponsorship and non retailer speaker opportunities:
T: 01276 489626 M:07725414385
THE NEXT EVENT