Register for Fix The Dinosaur Roundtable 2018
Are your core customer service values locked inside your IBM I and HP?
Date: 19 October
Time: 8.30am to 11am
This seminar is designed to help businessses in all sectors to better meet today’s customer and user expectations by transforming rigid, green-screen based workflows into outstanding user experiences. The event will show how a customer service process wrapped in an old IBM I or HP System can change and modernise to deliver a more competitive customer service process — all without any risky code changes to existing systems.
Can you currently...
- Have all your data available in an easy to read format?
- Have as much of the human manual systems work automated (AKA robots and AI)?
- Make all the above available 24x7?
- Ensure that the CXP scores are high enough so everyone whose bonus depends on it gets paid?
- Do all of the above in an environment that is constantly challenging costs and service levels in a highly competitive environment?
The recommendations from the seminar will help to lower training and recruitment costs, and reduce call times due to staff being able to navigate through the process without having to know multiple systems.
There will also be an improvement in CXP as the customer will be handled in a precise, informed manner without endless holds while systems are navigated and data transferred.
Importantly, all of this will lead to improved employee satisfaction ratios and reduced recruitment costs when staff find the system easier to use once the 'dinosaur' applications are fixed and made more acceptable.
Registration for this event has now closed.