What’s next for omnichannel retail?
Time is running out to secure your place for what promises to be the most insightful and thought provoking retail event of the year.
To be held in London on 5 February, the Omnichannel Futures Conference will be taking an in-depth look at the future of retail and what retailers need to do to keep up with the rapid pace of change.
With the programme very much ideas-driven, our eminent speakers will share the secrets of their success in these difficult times and gaze into their crystal ball to answer key questions such as:
· The future shopping trends that will continue to drive the retail revolution
· Building trust with customers through experiential retail
· Reaping the dividends of retail brand transformation
· How do retailers transform to survive in this dynamic climate
· Using new digital innovation to enhance sales and differentiation
· Leveraging data to deliver a genuinely personalised omnichannel customer experience
There will also be time to network and share knowledge and experience with your peers.
Our half price rate for Retail Bulletin readers is still valid. Don’t miss your chance to secure tickets for just £125 by using the discount code RETAILER50 when booking (open to those working in retail businesses only).
The ticket price also includes a delicious lunch and breakfast.
Email this article to a friend
You need to be logged in to use this feature.
Please log in here