Where can you hear from these top retailers about HR strategies?
Retail HR professionals will gather in London on 9th October 2012 to share experiences and best practices, network and learn at the Retail Bulletin’s 4th Retail HR Summit, sponsored by General Dynamics Information Technology.
Attend this crucial, retailer led, one day, low-cost event to find out how to:
• Drive profit through realigning your recruitment strategy to find the best talent for a multichannel marketplace
• Recognize and attract the right employees for your organisation
• Obtain a better understanding of the views, issues and concerns of your employees
• Identify areas of expertise that are crucial to your multichannel business
• Locate top talent and compete with other sectors to attract them
• Embrace new recruitment methods such as Linkedin and other social media and improve interview techniques
• Understand why social media is growing as a cost-effective means of finding candidates
• Evaluate potential candidates by looking at their social media activity
• Put multichannel at the heart of your company culture
• Ensure that employees deliver a consistent customer experience across a range of different channels
• Effectively reward staff if a sale has been made through a number of different channels
• Empower employees to take the initiative in ensuring customer satisfaction
• Embrace a culture of recognition and reward to ensure that your company is a really great place to work
With excellent networking opportunities throughout the day and a chance to ask our Retail HR experts your burning questions during our interactive sessions and Twitter feed, can you afford not to attend this crucial event? Click here to ensure your place and to view the programme.
Email this article to a friend
You need to be logged in to use this feature.
Please log in here