Top-level retailers to speak at the Retail Bulletins Customer Loyalty Conference 2011
The 2nd Retail Bulletin Customer Loyalty Conference will look at how you can ensure your customers’ experience is engaging. How can you maximize your loyalty initiatives and deliver ROI? How can you make best use of your customer data and how can you use the explosion of mobile and social media initiatives to maximise your customers’ loyalty?
- These, and many more issues will be explored during the day by distinguished speakers such as:
• Janet Smith, Clubcard Director, Tesco
• Gavin Hawthorn, Head of CRM & Loyalty, Whitbread Hotels & Restaurants
• Jo Newbould, PR Manager, ASDA
• Grant Baillie, Head of eCRM, Argos.co.uk
• Antony Smith, Head of CRM - Group Marketing, Gala Coral Group
• Sheridan Thompson, CRM Director, The Walt Disney Company, EMEA
• Sienne Veit, Business Development Manager - New Technologies, M&S Direct
• Harriet Williams, Head of Digital Development, Debenhams Retail PLC
• Jeremy Waite, Head of Social Media, Phones 4U
• Sandra Leonhard, Director of Web Strategy & Business Development, TUI Travel PLC
• Lesley Black, Senior Customer Loyalty Manager, Scottish Widows, Lloyds Banking Group
• Susan Young, Web Retention and Communications Manager, Screwfix
• Annabel Thorburn, Head of Web and Mobile Development, Tesco.com
• Ed Wrazen, Vice President Marketing International, Harte Hanks Trillium Software
• Nigel Turner, Independent Data Consultant, Co-author of the Institute of Direct Marketing’s Award in Data Management and previous Head of the Enterprise Data Quality Programme at BT
• Allan Davies, Chief Marketing Officer, Aldata
- •Phil Szymala, Business Insight Director, ICLP
If you would like to attend as a delegate or Networking Partner, click here for more information.
Email this article to a friend
You need to be logged in to use this feature.
Please log in here