There is just enough time to join your peers tomorrow!
Retailers who will be attending the Retail Bulletins InStore Engagement Conference 2012 include Boots, Asda, Co-operative Group, John Lewis, Krispy Kreme, Starbucks, Marks & Spencer, Wilkinsons...
Attend this crucial, retailer-led, one day, low-cost event to find out how to:
• Build a business case for investing in in-store technology engagement
• Develop an in-store kiosk strategy that enhances customer experience and delivers ROI
• Understand how to effectively train your sales staff to engage customers with in-store technology
• Create a checklist of the crucial IT questions retailers should ask when building an in-store technology engagement strategy
• Understand how social media fits into your bricks and mortar strategy
• Evaluate how retailers should react to the explosion of consumers using their OWN mobile devices in store
• Improve profits and customer experience through engaging customers in tablet based assisted selling
• Make payment easy in the technology-enabled store environment
• Drive ROI and customer engagement from in-store digital signage
• Prepare to engage customers in-store over the next two years
This low-cost, high-quality event has been designed to maximise interactivity and networking opportunities with leading retail executives whilst allowing delegates to limit their time out of the office to one action-packed day.
Click here for full details and registration.
Email this article to a friend
You need to be logged in to use this feature.
Please log in here