The worlds getting smaller but the opportunities are growing
The Retail Bulletin’s 2nd Annual International Expansion Summit 2013 will examine how to successfully leverage your business internationally though practical and achievable strategies to achieve profitable overseas expansion.
Taking place on 26th March 2013 at the Cavendish Conference Centre, London W1, delegates will benefit from an impressive line-up of speakers who will share sector-specific knowledge to help examine the opportunities, reduce risks and ensure you can evolve strategies for success.
Confirmed speakers include:
• Kevin Rusling, Director, George International
• Gracia Amico, Head of Ecommerce, Topman (Arcadia Group Ltd)
• Richard F Wolff, Director of International Retail, Javelin Group
• Donna Chen, Group Strategy - International Online Development, Alliance Boots
• Mark Nevill, International Director, Austin Reed
• Alasdair Dunn, CFO, The Hamleys Group
• Sarah Jackson, Head of International Development, Icon Live Ltd
• Dr Mark Abell, Partner, Field Fisher Waterhouse LLP
• Karin Nielsen, Commercial Director, Codex Global Limited
• Matt Jeans, Head of International E-Commerce, Bench (Americana International Ltd)
• Olga Nazarkova, Head of International Retail and E-Commerce, Mothercare Group
• Berangere Bragard, Director of Strategic Planning, Costa Coffee
• Julian Wallis, Country Manager – UK, Ogone
Successful international expansion is about balancing the desirable with the achievable - making careful and committed choices, maintaining realistic expectations, and allowing for plenty of adaptations along the way.
This one day conference has been designed specifically for UK retailers who are planning for and developing an international growth strategy.
To find out more and to register for this essential and timely, retailer-led, one day conference click here.
Email this article to a friend
You need to be logged in to use this feature.
Please log in here