The Retail Bulletin launches its 4th Multichannel Retailing Summit
Multichannel, Omnichannel Â– whichever way you look at it, how do retailers catch the new channel-hopping customer and keep them in store or online and most importantly buying within their own brand?
New technologies enabling new consumer touch points like smartphones, Tablets, mobile social media, means customers are now hyper connected. The empowered consumer exhibits a short attention span, a demand for immediate satisfaction, a lack of patience for products that don’t fit their needs, and intolerance for sub-par service. Therefore in order to attract and retain customers, companies need to respond quickly to customer preferences.
So how to you develop new approaches to the customer relationships in a 360 multichannel environment? In many cases this is driving the need for more multi-channel partnerships as a vital enabler.
Moving away from a ‘one size fits all’ multichannel approach towards a more targeted and personalised strategy is vital to create relevance across all customer touchpoints.
There is also the the critical issue of the future of the physical store, its role within the multichannel mix and how it connects with shoppers at the important point of purchase.
Add in the social media opportunities available and you have a potent mix which, if executed correctly, can make the difference between success or failure for today’s and tomorrow’s retailers.
The Summit will be held in London at Cavendish Conference Centre, London W1 Wednesday 6th February 2013.
Attend this interactive, retailer-led, one day, low-cost event to find out how to:
• Connect to customers in a unified ‘Always On’ omni-channel world
• Plan for growth and deliver a consistent brand experience
• Build multichannel customer engagement
• Integrate cross channel satisfaction and repeat sales
• Choose the right partnerships to enhance your multi-channel proposition
• Social media vs Instore optimisation: The biggest debate in multichannel retail
• How retailers can gain greater ROI across multichannels using mobile tactics
• Mobile and tablet apps: Build the case for ROI
• Take a fresh look at customer loyalty through traditional multichannel rewards programmes
• Put creativity and innovation at the heart of the retail multichannel master plan
Click here for programme details and registration
Also - do not miss next week's Mobile Retailing Summit 2012. Click here for registration and speaker line-up.
Email this article to a friend
You need to be logged in to use this feature.
Please log in here