The Retail Bulletin launches its 3rd Customer Loyalty Conference 2012
Delegates to this conference will hear from high-level speakers from Tesco, Costa, The White Company, Topshop, Joules, Lush, Npower, Orange and Just Eat and be able to discuss the most effective strategies for boosting customer loyalty.
Hosted for the third year running at the Cavendish Conference Centre in London on June 13th, 2012, the theme of the day will be ‘Maximising customer loyalty and stability by communicating brand values, building trust and engaging your customers’.
Ian Sprange, Publishing Director of The Retail Bulletin said “We’ve made the event as interactive as possible. Delegates will have excellent networking opportunities throughout the day and a chance to ask our customer loyalty experts their burning questions through our interactive conference sessions and Twitter feed.”
There is considerable evidence of consumers just looking for the cheapest price and this has led to widespread retail discounting in the marketplace. It’s no surprise, therefore, that retailers have realised that they cannot afford to be complacent and must listen to the rapidly changing demands of their customers.”
Customer loyalty is, however, a complex business and discounting alone cannot ensure that your customers will remain loyal to your brand. Protecting your customers’ privacy; sharing their values; communicating effectively through new media channels and understanding what engages them all have a role to play in building trust and ensuring that they keep coming back.
Attend this crucial, retailer-led, one day, low-cost event and find out how to:
• Drive market share through recognising and rewarding your loyal customers
• Deliver bottom-line value from your customer loyalty initiatives
• Explore the benefits of integrating social media into your customer retention strategy
• Maintain customer loyalty in an economic downturn
• Build a cost-benefit analysis for launching a customer loyalty scheme
• Evaluate the benefits of agile customer engagement and business transformation
• Build loyalty though a ‘single customer view’
• Link business customers to consumers to maximize customer engagement and promote loyalty
• Build a business case for aligning with a charity to promote customer retention
• Protect customer privacy to build trust
• Ensure your loyalty and CRM strategy is prepared for the next few years of retailing
Speakers already CONFIRMED include:
• Leonie Foster, Marketing Director, Insight, Tesco Plc
• Kevin Hydes, Marketing Director, Costa Retail
• Fiona Strang, Marketing Director, The White Company
• Patrick Harvey, Head of Customer Loyalty, Npower
• Peter Crayfourd, Group Head of Customer Experience Lifecycle, Orange-France Telecom
• Ed Weld, Head of Digital, Lush
• Emma Hamblin, Content and Social Media Co-ordinator, Joules Ltd
• Tess Tucker, Head of Digital Marketing, Just-Eat
• Flavia Zallocco, CRM Manager, Topshop
• Sophie Powell-White, Account Manager, Corporate Partnerships, Great Ormond Street Hospital Children’s Charity
To view the programme and registration details, click here.
If you are a solution provider to retailers and would like to be involved with the event, please contact Karen Howard on 01737 647103.
Email this article to a friend
You need to be logged in to use this feature.
Please log in here