The future of retail customer engagement
Join us at the tenth annual Customer Engagement Conference to discover how leading UK retailers are developing best-in-class customer engagement strategies to help grow shopper loyalty and increase their wallet share.
This one-day conference led by retailers is designed to help you unlock the full potential of your business, so don't miss this opportunity to benchmark your people, processes and technology with retailers who are leading the way.
Attended by well over 100 retailer delegates and held on 5 June in central London, it will help you to:
- Become a trusted partner for customers in their purchasing decisions
- Achieve customer centricity and customer experience excellence
- Gain in-depth customer insight with optimised data and analytics for high-impact CX
- Drive consistent, seamless omnichannel experiences across all touch points and services
- Explore how AI, automation and new technologies are disrupting and changing the landscape of CX
- Get the necessary infrastructure in place to capture data on shopping behaviours in-store.
With new speakers joining the programme every week, companies include the likes of Bloom & Wild, The Entertainer, Crabtree & Evelyn, Feelunique, M&S, Decathlon, Beate Uhse and Chico’s, as well The Institute of Customer Service and Barnardo’s.
Retail Bulletin is offering a special 50% discount for TRB readers which means you can attend for just £125 if you use the discount code RETAILER50.
Email this article to a friend
You need to be logged in to use this feature.
Please log in here