Retailers can learn how to take advantage of the huge rise predicted for mobile commerce
Delegates at the Retail Bulletin 2nd Mobile Retailing Summit 2012 will hear from top exponents of this vital revenue stream.
The latest Forrester EU mobile survey forecast predicts that eCommerce revenues across Europe will rise from €1.7 billion in 2011 to €19.2 billion in 2017. Mobile revenues in the various European countries will largely be dependent on the market size, meaning that the UK, Germany, and France will dominate in terms of overall spend.
The Retail Bulletin 2nd Mobile Retailing Summit which takes place in London on 26th September 2012 will help UK retailers can take a slice of this massive revenue opportunity.
Delegates who attend this crucial, retailer led, one day, low-cost event will find out how to:
• Establish best practices of building a transactional mobile website that delivers real ROI
• Incorporate the latest mobile retail research into your strategy
• Understand the customer journey in the mobile marketplace
• Cost-effectively integrate your mobile and social media strategies
• Effectively place mobile at the heart of multi-channel innovation
• React intelligently to the explosion of consumers using their mobile devices in a bricks and mortar environment
• Ensure your app initiatives engage your customer, enhance your brand and stand out in a crowded marketplace
• Build a location-based services plan that drives sales and customer engagement
• Evaluate how mobile devices can be used as an effective tool to drive loyalty and CRM
• Make mobile payments a user-friendly and engaging experience
Speakers CONFIRMED include:
• Nick Marley, Head of Web and Mobile Ecommerce, Waitrose.com • Kate Cuthbertson, Head of Mobile Innovation, ASDA • Jonathan Wall, Group E-Commerce Director, Shop Direct Group • Steve Moore, Head of Customer Experience, Carphone Warehouse • Nick Darby, mCommerce Manager, Clarks • Andy Towers, Head of Product Development, Thetrainline.com • Fraser Davidson, Director, Javelin Group • Damian Stafford, Co-founder, Mobileweb Company • Martin Beasley, Principal Consultant, Retail, FICO
Don't miss this highly interactive event which has been designed to allow a focused peer group of retail executives the opportunity discuss mobile retail best practices in a relaxed environment.
Click here for further details and registration.
Email this article to a friend
You need to be logged in to use this feature.
Please log in here