New Retail Bulletin Payments Workshop
Limited number of retailer places available to discuss ways to improve payment processing efficiency and more..
This half-day workshop will allow attendees to debate and share ideas within a ‘Chatham House’ style environment with their peers.
Chaired by our partner in Payments, Mark McMurtrie, topics covered will include:
- Improving eCommerce payments efficiencies and the user experience
- Implementing effective risk management, fraud control and dispute handling
- Planning for Omni-channel payments processing
- Will direct bank account schemes displace card based payment networks?
- The latest news on regulation, fees, compliance and data security
If you would like to be included in this relaxed and thought-provoking workshop, click here to email Karen Howard at the Retail Bulletin for further details.
Email this article to a friend
You need to be logged in to use this feature.
Please log in here