Multi-channel solutions provider Steria joins the Retail Bulletin¬ís Mobile Retailing Summit 2011
Delegates will be able to find out about Steria¬ís variety of services which include highly-customised digital sites, mobile applications, loyalty solutions, social media services, marketing automation and campaign management tools.
Heather Barson, Head of Retail at Steria, commented: “In a complex, rapidly changing and hypercompetitive market place, the emergence of new channels of communication via digital, mobile, social media and voice technology means that companies need to develop a one-to-one interactive relationship with their customers, offering them the services and communications they choose”.
The Summit will look at how to drive profit, market share and customer engagement through cost-effective mobile strategies.
• Drive ROI Through Evaluating Your Key Mobile Retailing Options
• Build A Mobile Strategy For A Multi Channel, Multi Category Business
• Embrace The Mobile Opportunity And Focus Your Strategy Through Incorporating The Latest Research Conclusions
• Integrate A Mobile Application Into An Existing IT Infrastructure
• Benchmark Your Initiatives By Asking One Of The UK’s Mobile Retailing Leaders Your Burning Questions
• Achieve Investment And Internal Buy-In For Your Mobile Retail Strategy Through Building A Clear Business Case
• Integrate Mobile Into Your Multichannel Strategy
• Increase Profit and Market Share Through An Optimised Mobile Transactional Website
• Drive Sales And Customer Engagement Through Cost Effective Mobile Applications
• Use Mobile Devices To Engage Customers, Reduce Queues And Costs And Increase Profit
• Increase Sales Through Ensuring Your Mobile Payment Initiatives Instils Confidence In Your Customers
• Drive Customer Engagement And Sales Through Integrating Mobile Into Your Social Media Initiatives
• Boost Customer Retention By Placing Mobile At The Heart Of Your Loyalty Strategy
• Prepare For The Future By Understanding How Mobile Will Develop Over The Next Two Years
This interactive Mobile Retailing Summit is a must – attend for those retailers who are serious about making m-commerce an integral part of the success of their business – click here to register now.
Email this article to a friend
You need to be logged in to use this feature.
Please log in here