Don't miss early bird rate for Retail Customer Engagement
There's still time to join the 100 plus retailers attending this year's Retail Customer Engagement Summit on 5 June. And still time for retailers to save a whopping £125 on the £250 ticket price when using the discount code RETAILER50 when booking!
The event features customer engagement leaders from retail brands such as John Lewis, The Entertainer, Fatface, Bloom & Wild, Marks & Spencer, Brand Alley, Feelunique, Decathlon, Crabtree & Evelyn and many more, all of whom will help you to refresh and reinvigorate your customer engagement strategy by sharing the secrets of their success.
With a programme jam-packed with key learnings, this one-day event in central London will show you:
· How to build a customer-centric culture in your organisation
· How to create an impactful and meaningful in-store and online customer experience
· Develop innovative ways to add value to win long-term customer retention
· Improve your use of social media channels as part of your engagement strategy
· Restructure and align your customer journey to deliver a seamless experience
· How to create significant loyalty and much more
With the ticket price including a delicious lunch and breakfast, there will also be plenty of time for networking with your peers throughout the day.
Make sure you join us on 5 June. Book now!
Email this article to a friend
You need to be logged in to use this feature.
Please log in here