What's next for omnichannel retail?
On 6 February Retail Bulletin's Omnichannel Futures Conference will aim to answer key questions on the future of retail.
In these difficult times, retailers need to do everything they can to get one step ahead and meet the multiple challenges arising from today's changing shopping trends.
With a jam-packed schedule, conference topics will include the following and more:
- The future shopping and technology trends that will continue to drive the retail revolution
- AI personalisation to deliver intelligent customer experiences
- How retail staff can become brand ambassadors
- The store of the future
- Transforming the digital experience
- Improving the payment experience for the future generation of shoppers
The event will be a fantastic day of learning with time included for networking with your peers.
Book now to secure your Retail Bulletin readers’ half price rate of £125 using the discount code RETAILER50 (open to those working in retail businesses only). Details of the programme and speakers can be found here
Email this article to a friend
You need to be logged in to use this feature.
Please log in here