Javelin Group and Paythru launch Ignite a new m-commerce proposition for contextual mobile market
Ignite is used by shopping centre owners, town centre managers, travel hub operators, event destinations and multiple retailers to drive incremental sales through mobile devices.
For example, a shopping centre owner can empower tenants to use Ignite to drive footfall and engage customers:
- At home or work (before they shop)
e.g.” It is going to be hot today, here are the barbecue deals in your nearest store…”
- In the vicinity or catchment area (of a specific shopping centre)
e.g. “Shop with us in the next 10 minutes and get 30% off your purchase…”
- At a store entrance or near a store (within the shopping centre)
e.g. “Drop in today for £10 off any pair of shoes…”
- In-store (within the shopping centre)
e.g. “Spend £50 or more on womenswear by 2pm and get a free £10 voucher…”
Ignite combines five key features to deliver a comprehensive market leading solution:
- Precise geo-location: Enables real-time tracking without battery drain and allows place relevant promotions
Optimised customer targeting: Targets consumers by demographic or segment, past behaviour, stated preferences, time period etc.
- Mobile payment: An m-commerce device that allows the consumer to make a payment with what is in their 'real' wallet e.g. cards, vouchers, coupons, virtual wallets etc.
- Flexible custom front-end: This can be a stand-alone app or integrated with other/existing apps. This is a white label platform and can be rebranded as required.
- Easy-to-use dashboard: The host manages promotions placed on the platform easily, monitors click-throughs and redemptions etc.
This unique combination of features in one platform creates a customer engagement vehicle for mobile marketing, promotions and payments, which delivers incremental sales, and high and measurable ROI.
Email this article to a friend
You need to be logged in to use this feature.
Please log in here