IMRG supports the Retail Bulletin¬ís 2nd Mobile Retailing Summit 2012
Speakers from Asda, Carphone Warehouse, Waitrose and more will share ideas and best practise at the Summit next week.
Andy Mulcahy, head of communications at IMRG, commented, “The latest IMRG Capgemini m-Retail Sales Index results revealed y-on-y growth of 294% for August, and our recent survey with eDR of 2,000 online consumers found that 41% of smartphone owners will consider making Christmas purchases from their mobile devices this year.
Impressive as this may be, the importance of mobile is about more than just numbers; it is central to the omnichannel nature of the modern consumer, providing access that is constrained by neither time nor geography. A mobile solution has to focus entirely on making the experience relevant, seamless and convenient in order to ensure that visitors are engaged enough to become customers; and the numbers only become important when that focus has been achieved.”
The event is being held Wednesday 26th September 2012 at the Cavendish Conference Centre, London W1. The theme of the day is ‘Improving sales, loyalty and customer experience in an increasing mobile marketplace’
Attend this crucial, retailer led, one day, low-cost event to find out how to:
• Establish best practices of building a transactional mobile website that delivers real ROI
• Incorporate the latestmobile retail research into your strategy
• Understand the customer journey in the mobile marketplace
• Cost-effectively integrate your mobile and social media strategies
• Effectively place mobile at the heart of multi-channel innovation
• React intelligently to the explosion of consumers using their mobile devices in a bricks and mortar environment
• Ensure your app initiatives engage your customer, enhance your brand and stand out in a crowded marketplace
• Build a location-based services plan that drives sales and customer engagement
• Evaluate how mobile devices can be used as an effective tool to drive loyalty and CRM
• Make mobile payments a user-friendly and engaging experience
Speakers CONFIRMED include:
• Nick Marley, Head of Web and Mobile Ecommerce, Waitrose.com • Kate Cuthbertson, Head of Mobile Innovation, ASDA • Steve Moore, Head of Customer Experience, Carphone Warehouse • Nick Darby, mCommerce Manager, Clarks • Andy Towers, Head of Product Development, Thetrainline.com • Andy Letting, Head of New Channels, Ladbrokes • Sam Barton, Head of E-Commerce User Experience, Shop Direct Group • Thomas Ableman, Commercial Director, Chiltern Railways • Fraser Davidson, Director, Javelin Group • Steve Brockway, Research Director, eDigitalResearch • George Berkowski, Head of Product, Hailo • Jeremy Barden, Chief Operations Officer and IT Director, Mobile Money Network • Damian Stafford, Co-founder, Mobileweb Company • Martin Beasley, Principal Consultant, Retail, FICO • Kristian Skoeld, Product Specialist, APM Direct Sales, Compuware • Kebbie Sebastian, Managing Director, Penser Consulting
Click here for further details and registration.
Email this article to a friend
You need to be logged in to use this feature.
Please log in here