The Largest European Retailer for Apple joins the Retail Bulletins 4th Multichannel Summit 2013
Building on the success of previous Multichannel Retailing summits, the event taking place 6th February 2013 looks set to be stronger than ever.
Alan White, Chief Executive, N Brown Group plc, Hayley Meelan-Wilkin, Head of Web operations, Tesco.com, Ben Hart, Director of Marketing and eCommerce, Evans Cycles, Louisa Middleton, Product Manager, Google plc, Emmanuel Le Bouille, Head of Innovation, Auchan Groupe, David Hathiramani, Co-Founder, A Suit That Fits, Dr. David Hoeflmayr, COO, GRAVIS De, Andy Letting, Head of New Channels, Ladbrokes and Lovehoney founders Richard Longhurst & Neal Slateford will be among the speakers at this must-attend event.
Delegates will enjoy a highly-interactive day exploring the issues and ideas around connecting everything in the new omni-channel world retailing environment through 360 loyalty solutions to maximise sales effectiveness at every customer touchpoint.
Topics to be covered on the day include:
• Connect to customers in a unified ‘Always On’ omni-channel world
• Plan for growth and deliver a consistent brand experience
• Build multichannel customer engagement
• Integrate cross channel satisfaction and repeat sales
• Choose the right partnerships to enhance your multi-channel proposition
• Social media vs Instore optimisation: The biggest debate in multichannel retail
• How retailers can gain greater ROI across multichannels using mobile tactics
• Mobile and tablet apps: Build the case for ROI
• Take a fresh look at customer loyalty through traditional multichannel rewards programmes
• Put creativity and innovation at the heart of the retail multichannel master plan
Click here for more programme information and register now to secure your place.
Email this article to a friend
You need to be logged in to use this feature.
Please log in here