DigiPos Headline Sponsor the Retail Bulletins inaugural Mobile retailing summit
The Retail Bulletin’s Mobile Summit, which is being held at the Cavendish Conference Centre W1, 27th September 2011, will look at how forward-thinking retailers can drive ROI through evaluating their key Mobile Retailing options.
After years of discussion, mobile retailing is finally a genuine, profit-driving reality. With lower-cost smart phones proving hugely popular together with an explosion of exciting mobile apps, effective payment options and improved mobile browsing through faster connectivity; customers can finally shop and compare prices whenever and wherever they want.
This summit comes at a vital time in the development of mobile retailing and Ian Patterson, managing director EMEA at DigiPoS Store Solutions, said, “The moment The Retail Bulletin made contact about the Mobile Summit, we knew that we wanted to come on board and support it. Multi-channel is the current industry buzz word, and it’s great to be part of an event that is embracing this. Already it has a strong speaker line up, and it looks set to be an interesting day.”
In December 2010, DigiPoS launched its mCommerce ecosystem, called MobileShopper. A first for the retail sector, the Smartphone-based application presently runs on the Apple iPhone, and will soon be available on Google Android and Blackberry.
Confirmed speakers for the Mobile Summit include:
• Robin Phillips, Director E-Commerce, Waitrose
• Annabel Thorburn, Head of Web and Mobile Development, Tesco.com
• Rajeev Aikkara, Project Manager - Mobile Solutions, asos.com
• Peter Blower, Technology Services EMEA , Starbucks Coffee Company, EMEA
• Jeremy Waite, Head of Social Media, Phones 4U
• Thomas Ableman, Marketing Director, Chiltern Railways
• Phil Parry, Group Technical Director , DigiPoS Store Solutions
• Derek Eccleston, Research Director, eDigitalResearch
• Ishan Patel, Strategic Development Director, Aurora Fashions
The interactive programme, which focuses on key mobile retailing challenges, will enable a focused peer group of executives the opportunity to drive profit, market share and customer engagement through cost-effective mobile retail strategies.
The day also offers excellent networking opportunities throughout the day and a chance to ask our mobile experts your burning questions during our interactive sessions, so make sure that you register to attend this crucial event.
For further information click here.
Email this article to a friend
You need to be logged in to use this feature.
Please log in here