Countdown to the Retail Bulletin¬ís 2nd Loss Prevention Summit
100+ retailers registered to attend on Tuesday September 13th 2011 at the Cavendish Conference Centre, London W1
Loss prevention has earned its way into the boardroom and now has become integral to the bigger economic and corporate picture. Those ahead of the game are reaping the rewards of improved business performance, staff motivation and brand resilience whilst those with old loss prevention strategies are finding profits reducing on a monthly basis.
Sponsored by Risk and Talent Management solutions provider Vangent, the summit looks at key economic survival strategies through retail loss prevention, staff training, emerging technology and closer industry collaboration.
• Tim Moore, Head of Loss Prevention, UK & Ireland, Swarovski UK Ltd
• Dave Doran, CSAS Project Manager, Metropolitan Police Service
• Eric Hutchison, Vice President, Risk & Talent Management Solutions Vangent
• Andrew Henley, Barrister, Furnival Law
• Sue Lamley, Head Of Risk And Loss Prevention, HMV
• Mike Finch, Head of Asset Protection, Best Buy Europe
• Mark Stevenson, National Loss Prevention Manager, Tates Ltd (SPAR)
• Russell Biss, Senior Loss Prevention Manager, Waterstones
• Jenny Alleyne, National Field Operations Manager – Loss Prevention, The Co-operative Group Ltd
• Alasdair Garbett, Data Quality Manager, Autogrill Retail UK Ltd t/a World Duty Free
• Martin Harris, Cash Controller, EAT
• Craig, Kenyon, Risk/Loss Prevention Development Manager, Northern Europe, Game Group PLC
• Professor Joshua Bamfield, Director, Centre for Retail Research, Author of ‘Shopping & Crime’, Palgrave Macmillan
• Chris Carter Brennan, Commercial Director, WebWayOne Ltd
• Ian Graham, Senior Vice President & General Manager EMEA, Video Intelligence Solutions, Verint Systems Inc
This event has been designed for retail loss prevention executives who are responsible for all aspects of internal and external loss prevention, shrinkage, fraud, risk, computing attacks or theft as well as consultants and solution providers to the loss prevention retail market. The summit will be relevant for traditional, online and multichannel retailers.
Interactivity has been maximised during the conference sessions with Q&A opportunities after every speech, interactive panel discussions and an interview session.
With excellent networking opportunities throughout the day and a chance to ask our loss prevention experts your burning questions can you afford not to attend this crucial event? Click here for further details.
Email this article to a friend
You need to be logged in to use this feature.
Please log in here