2ergo joins Q&A panel at the Mobile Retailing Summit 2011
Delegates will be able to probe leading mobile retail executives for their views on where mobile retailing is headed in the next two years.
The Retail Bulletin’s Mobile Summit on September 27th 2011, sponsored by DigiPoS and supported by IMRG, focuses on key mobile retailing challenges and will enable a like-minded group of executives the opportunity to drive profit, market share and customer engagement through cost-effective mobile retail strategies.
Colin McCaffery, Product and Technology Director at 2ergo said, “As a leading provider of mobile campaigns for retailers, we are looking forward to being involved with Retail Bulletin’s Mobile Summit 2011.”
Delegates will find out how to:
• Increase profits and market share through learning from our expert mobile retail speakers
• Engage your customers through benchmarking your mobile strategy with the leaders of m-commerce
• Interact with speakers through our interview sessions, interactive panels and electronic voting system
• Network and share ideas with a peer group of m-retailing executives
• Forge partnerships with mobile solution providers
This is a must attend event for those retailers who want to embrace mobile as an integral part of their multi-channel offering.
With excellent networking opportunities throughout the day and a chance to ask our mobile experts your burning questions during our interactive sessions, can you afford not to attend this crucial event?
Do not miss this opportunity to get up to speed – click here for full programme details.
Email this article to a friend
You need to be logged in to use this feature.
Please log in here