THE RETAIL BULLETIN - The home of retail news
20 years serving the retail industry
Home Page
News Categories
Christmas Ads
Commentary
Department Stores
Electricals & Technology
Entertainment
Fashion
Food & Drink
General Merchandise
Grocery
Health & Beauty
Home & DIY
Interviews
Property
Retail News
Retail Solutions
Shopping Centres, High Streets & Retail Parks
Sports & Leisure
Retail Events
Omnichannel Retail 2022
Retail HR 2022
THE Retail Conference 2022
Retail Women In Leadership 2022
Digital Transformation Strategy 2022 Part 2
Upcoming Retail Events
Past Retail Events
Retail Insights
Retail Solutions
Advertise
About
Contact
Subscribe for free
Terms and Policies
Privacy Policy
Kingfisher completes sale of Castorama Russia to Maxidom

B&Q owner Kingfisher has completed the sale of Castorama Russia to Maxidom in a deal worth £73 million. In a statement, the B&Q owner said 80%… View Article

HOME & DIY

Kingfisher completes sale of Castorama Russia to Maxidom

B&Q owner Kingfisher has completed the sale of Castorama Russia to Maxidom in a deal worth £73 million.

In a statement, the B&Q owner said 80% of the sum was paid at the closing of the transaction and the remaining 20% will paid in equal instalments over two years.

The sale has been granted all regulatory approvals.

Thierry Garnier, chief executive of Kingfisher, said: “I am pleased to announce the completion of the sale of Castorama Russia to Maxidom. I would like to thank our Castorama Russia colleagues for their contribution to Kingfisher and wish them well for the future.”

Maxidom operates 15 stores in seven Russian regions. Its shop portfolio includes large stores in Nizhny Novgorod, Kazan, Ekaterinburg, Samara, Ufa and the Moscow area.

 

Email this article to a friend

You need to be logged in to use this feature.

Please log in here

Subscribe For Retail News