Join us at the future of retail marketing
Do you want to discover what’s next for the future of retail marketing? Would you like to find out what other retailers are doing to attract more shoppers and to improve the customer experience in these challenging times?
Then make sure you attend Retail Bulletin’s Future of Retail Marketing Conference on 9 June to help you move ahead of the competition.
Just one day out of the office will help you to build a more innovative and successful retail marketing strategy. Topics will include:
- Competing with the giants – how to futureproof and differentiate yourself from the competition
- Showing ROI on marketing activity and optimising spend
- The evolution of customer loyalty and building customer advocacy – what’s in store?
- The future impact of digital customer engagement on retail experiences
- The future of social media as a retail marketing channel
- Next level personalisation – delivering the ultimate shopping experience
- Adapting to the increasing pace of change in new global marketing channels
- Have retail brands have become boring – where’s the creativity for the future?
- Aligning your marketing strategy with marketing technology – creating an effective digital roadmap
- Leveraging AI and machine learning into a retail marketing programme
Leading retailers are joining the speaker panel every week. You can find out more here
Don’t forget to use the discount code RETAILER50 to secure your half price early bird rate of £125 (open to those working in retail buisnesses only).
Email this article to a friend
You need to be logged in to use this feature.
Please log in here