The future of omnichannel retail
If you’re working in omnichannel retail, you won’t want to miss Retail Bulletin’s Omnichannel Futures Conference on 6 February where we’ll be talking about the future shopper and technology trends that will drive the retail revolution even further.
Led by retailers and held in the heart of London’s retail land, the event will take an in-depth look at what the future of retail holds and what retailers need to do to keep up with the rapid pace of change in the sector.
Our 28-strong panel of speakers will share the secrets of their success in these difficult times and gaze into their crystal ball to answer key questions such as:
- Are robots about to take over the retail industry?
- Is offering consumers ‘experiences’ the future of shopping?
- What is the future of online retail?
- How are the roles of brands, retailers and media changing?
- How will the technology of the future help retailers to get closer to their customers?
Our early bird rate is still available but won’t be lasting much longer, so if you’re planning to attend, then book now to secure your half price rate of £125 using the discount code RETAILER50 (open to those working in retail businesses only).
The event will be a fantastic day of learning with time for networking too. And as ever the ticket price will include a delicious lunch and breakfast.
Email this article to a friend
You need to be logged in to use this feature.
Please log in here