Last call for Retail Customer Engagement and VIP lunch
With just over a week to go until THE retail customer engagement conference of the year, time is running out for you to secure your place and join the 125 retailers attending Retail Customer Engagement on 5 June.
The speaker panel will be packed full of leading CX retailers from the likes of John Lewis, The Entertainer, Crabtree & Evelyn, Fatface and many more, and they’ll all be sharing the secrets of their success.
The event will help you to ensure that your customers are engaged, happy and connected in these challenging times and promises to be a fantastic day of learning. And as ever the ticket price will include a delicious lunch and breakfast for all delegates.
Delegates will also be given the additional option to join a special VIP breakout lunch where we’ll be discussing the future of customer engagement in a relaxed atmosphere. If you would like to attend the breakout lunch, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Five reasons to book today:
- Discover new ways to engage your people and customers
- Find new ideas for becoming a trusted partner for customers in their purchasing decisions
- Hear how to achieve customer centricity and customer experience excellence within your organisation
- Find new ways to work with employees to drive customer engagement innovation
- Discover how to improve your personalisation to create super-audiences
Retail Bulletin readers are able to secure a half price rate of £125 for the conference if they use the discount code RETAILER50 (open to those working in retail businesses only).
Time is running out…book now!
Email this article to a friend
You need to be logged in to use this feature.
Please log in here