Lifestyle clothing brand Joules has appointed Paul Burden as head of licensing.
Latest retail news headlines
Retail solutions news
Also in the news
- John Lewis sales up 6.7% last week
- Saks owner HBC appoints Liberty managing director Ed Burstell as head of partnerships
- Sense to open 100th charity shop
- Carpetright's like-for-like sales down 2.9% in UK
- Shoe Zone full year profits to be in line with expectations
- John Lewis reveals how British buying habits have changed in the last 12 months
- Intu sells its Bromley shopping centre
- Levi's expands in Scotland with new Silverburn store
- Kering names Cédric Charbit as chief executive of Balenciaga
- Retail insolvency: a property dilemma?
- Brexit hits the high street: new data shows UK's most Leave and Remain supermarkets
- Chapel Down wins planning consent for Curious Brewery
- 'House of the Dead' scare attraction opens at Bluewater
- Insight: vacancy rates on retail parks remain static despite store closures
- How innovation and automation can help co-ops put members first
- Sunday Retail News Roundup
Featured white papers
- Checklist for Selling into the US Market
- Twenga Solutions - E-commerce in Europe 2016
- Feefo - Video Reviews Merchant Guide
- White Paper: 7 Secrets of Voice of the Customer Success
- Ready for Rio? Advice from our global Risk Analysts for a secure Games
- GI Insights - Do you shop or drop?
- Zebra and M-Netics increase John Lewis’s click and collect service by 30%
- Gamification… What's Next?
- Reinventing Loyalty - Creating Loyal Consumers And Brand Advocacy
- Multichannel Retail Trends
- Who else wants to transform customer experience and store revenue?
- "Why some smart retailers will gain an Omnichannel advantage in 2016". Find out why…
- Making money at omni-channel: How NOT to do click &smp; collect