The Dobbies garden centre chain has appointed Andrew Bracey as its new chairman.
Latest retail news headlines
Retail solutions news
Also in the news
- WH Smith full year results to be in line with expectations
- LDO retail Skills Academy boosts graduates' earnings and careers
- John Lewis sales up 1.3% last week
- Mothercare launches new website as part of digitally-led strategy
- Bake Off provides recipe for retail success
- New study: progress on closing gender pay gap stalls
- Asda sells its UK photo division to Photo-Me
- Penhaligon's opens its first South East store at Bluewater
- Sofa.com chooses Glasgow for biggest showroom to date
- Kent Police launches Safer Home store at Bluewater
- It takes two; a customer experience measurement strategy
- Retail's Micro Scope
- Surprise summer sales lift in London's West End
- Five new signings for The Lexicon Bracknell
- Grosvenor secures planning for creative hub at London's Eccleston Place
- Tesco follows Night Tube launch with 24hr stores
Featured white papers
- White Paper: 7 Secrets of Voice of the Customer Success
- Ready for Rio? Advice from our global Risk Analysts for a secure Games
- GI Insights - Do you shop or drop?
- Zebra and M-Netics increase John Lewis’s click and collect service by 30%
- Gamification… What's Next?
- Reinventing Loyalty - Creating Loyal Consumers And Brand Advocacy
- Delivering the omni-channel experience for borderless commerce
- Retail trends
- Who else wants to transform customer experience and store revenue?
- "Why some smart retailers will gain an Omnichannel advantage in 2016". Find out why…
- Making money at omni-channel: How NOT to do click &smp; collect