IBM finds shoppers spent £80 per order with Samsung mobile users spending most when shopping online
Amazon.co.uk has reported its busiest ever day for sales on Cyber Monday this week.
Tesco has reported a 1.5% drop in third quarter UK like-for-like sales, excluding petrol, which the retailer has attributed to a weak grocery market.
Waitrose increased its sales by 4.9% year-on-year last week as customers began stocking up on Christmas meats. Online sales at Waitrose.com also performed well with sales rising by 34%.
Shop prices fell for the seventh consecutive month in November, dropping by 0.3% compared to the same month last year after easing 0.5% in October.
Latest retail news headlines
Featured White Paper
Whitepapers & Case Studies
- UK consumer satisfaction in retail 2013
- Payroll Outsourcing Case Study: Alliance Boots
- FREE 108 Page e-Commerce Handbook for Online Retailers
- Surveyed: Customer Journeys in a Multichannel World
- Thomas Pink: boosting conversions and improving the shopping experience
UK Head of Retail, KPMG
Head of Retail,