New figures have revealed that online sales grew by 16% year-on-year in September despite the warmer weather presenting a challenge for fashion retailers promoting their autumn and winter ranges.
Latest retail news headlines
Retail solutions news
Also in the news
- Insight: British overtake Americans in demanding good customer service
- Zalando lifts full year forecast
- Comment: breaking up is hard to do a rough patch before the biggest divorce in history?
- New Look launches new AW16 marketing campaign
- Burberry sales boosted by travelling luxury customer
- ASOS full year sales climb by 26%
- Gear4Music grows revenue
- Tesco wins market share
- Finalists announced for The Great British High Streets competition
- What Car? launches online car buying service
- Retail footfall down in September
- Sainsburys extends vinyl into 238 stores
- Ladbrokes and Coral to sell 359 betting shops ahead of merger
- Just Eat appoints new non-exec director
- JYSK launches global assortment online
- Insight: tourists profit from plummeting pound
Featured white papers
- Checklist for Selling into the US Market
- Twenga Solutions - E-commerce in Europe 2016
- Feefo - Video Reviews Merchant Guide
- White Paper: 7 Secrets of Voice of the Customer Success
- Ready for Rio? Advice from our global Risk Analysts for a secure Games
- GI Insights - Do you shop or drop?
- Zebra and M-Netics increase John Lewis’s click and collect service by 30%
- Gamification… What's Next?
- Reinventing Loyalty - Creating Loyal Consumers And Brand Advocacy
- Multichannel Retail Trends
- Who else wants to transform customer experience and store revenue?
- "Why some smart retailers will gain an Omnichannel advantage in 2016". Find out why…
- Making money at omni-channel: How NOT to do click &smp; collect