4th Annual Customer Loyalty Conference 12th June 2013
Two-thirds of UK adults are now members of at least three loyalty schemes but how do you increase customer loyalty and ensure shoppers keep coming back? It is vital to keep up-to-date with developments in customer loyalty - what is new, what is working and what the future holds.
This one day conference has been designed specifically to help you understand how you can spot opportunities and address the challenges. Learn about the key pillars of building customer loyalty – big data, mobile, social media, CRM – develop insight into the mind of your customer and implement into your customer experience strategy.
Hear from expert speakers including:
Carphone Warehouse, Boots, Urban Outfitters, Krispy Kreme, Groupon UK & Ireland, Institute of Customer Service, Space.NK.apothecary, Costa Coffee, M&Co, Charities Aid Foundation, Swiss Post Solutions, Global Loyalty, Empathica, Visa Europe, ICLP UK, Comarch.
The event is held at the Cavendish Conference Centre, London W1
Click here to view the full programme and register.
The Retail Bulletin Retail Payments Summit 19th June 2013
Keeping pace with the changing face of retail payments: customer convenience across cash, cards, mobile, contactless and NFC.
The Retail Payments Summit 2013 offers retailers and all those who are part of the payments ecosystem the opportunity to gain in-depth insight into the fast changing world of retailing from cash to smartcards, mobile and emerging alternative payment platforms.
Customers are increasingly willing to use non bank payment methods such as PayPal, with big changes in the financial services sector, the economy and emerging technology driving convenience as critical to win share of the payments purse. With non-card payments and alternative platforms challenging banks in the longer term, retailers are looking to the financial services establishment to cut credit and debit card processing charges.
Key highlights not to be missed include in-depth presentations from instore engagement experts:
• Hear how to build more efficient retail pricing and promotions campaigns based around a wider number payments methods and customers expectations of convenience and value
• Find out what the key security and fraud concerns are for shoppers across the different payment channels
• Gain a clearer understanding of the way gift cards and pre-paid card methods are influencing the way customers spend, shop and remain loyal to key retail brands
• Take a closer look at new mobile shopping experiences and customers views of advanced payments
• Develop apps for tablets as a payment platform as a user-friendly interface: how to link with the new social space
• How to develop a 360 vision across multichannel platforms and advanced payments total experience which drives loyalty
• Look to the future trends across NFC and where it fits into the world of advanced retail payments
• Understand what challenges need to be addressed in developing an infrastructure to fully support and deliver traditional and e-payments models
• How to educate both staff and consumer increase sales volumes between banks, merchants and retailers
Attend The Retail Bulletin’s Retail Payments Summit 2013 and plan your next move in the retail payment arena - and to set your new payment proposition apart from your competitors as the new advanced payments era evolves.
Click here to view the event website
Venue: Cavendish Conference Centre, London W1