A round-up of retail events
The 5th Annual Customer Loyalty Conference 10th June 2014
Sponsored by Loyalty Lab, a Tibco company
Two-thirds of UK adults are now members of at least three loyalty schemes.
This one day conference has been designed specifically to help you understand how as a retailer, you can spot opportunities and address the challenges. Learn about the key pillars of building customer loyalty – big data, mobile, social media, CRM – develop insight into the mind of your customer and implement into your customer experience strategy.
Attend this interactive, retailer-led conference to find out how to:
- Mitigate the risk and justify the costs of your loyalty programme and measure the returns?
- Secure and retain customers through targeted engagement and rewards
- Incorporate and embrace social media to its full potential within your loyalty strategy and maximise brand exposure
- Understand your customers satisfaction and loyalty through big data and analysis
- Explore the rise of mobile and how to create significant opportunities to make loyalty schemes work harder
- Drive loyalty by putting customer experience at the core – develop an effective CRM strategy
- Launch a customer loyalty scheme –how to compete with the big boys and gain a competitive advantage
- Explore the benefits of an effective corporate partnership with charities to promote customer retention
Register now to make sure of your place for this low-cost, high quality event. You'll get a great day, all refreshments including a tasty lunch, rounded off with a complimentary drinks reception at the end of the day where you can relax and network.
Venue: Cavendish Conference Centre, London W1
Brand Licensing Europe 2014, 7th-9th October 2014
Now in its 16th year, BLE is Europe’s largest and most prestigious trade show dedicated to sport, character, heritage, TV, film, art and corporate brand licensing and will see over 280 leading brand owners showcase more than 2,200 of the latest brands, characters and images.
Over 7,200 retailers, licensees and sales promotion professionals from 69 countries will come together to discover the hottest brands, characters and images available for license and secure new partnerships.
If you are looking to spot the next big thing for your business and find new partnerships that could transform your business forever, you need to be at BLE 2014. See brands come to life at BLE 2014, for more information and to register for FREE visit www.brandlicensing.eu
Venue: Olympia, London