A round-up of retail events
The 3rd Annual International Expansion Summit 25th March 2014
Maximise growth opportunities and mitigate risk through practical and winning strategies to achieve profitable overseas expansion
Expanding into new global markets has become an increasingly high priority for retailers - benefits include not only sales and revenue growth but also gathering better competitive and consumer intelligence. There is no ‘one-size-fits-all’ strategy to reap the rewards of international growth - planning, flexibility and implementation are all critical stages.
Attend this essential and timely, retailer-led, one day conference to find out how to:
- Achieve a strong web integration combined with multi-language, multi-currency support
- Develop a successful multichannel strategy - how do you build a brand overseas without stores and integrate online with ‘bricks and mortar’
- Create a commercial retail and distribution growth strategy across new and existing markets
- Understand the key localisation factors that will help you evaluate the risks involved and ensure a cultural fit - local consumer behaviour considerations
- Identify the selection of markets that offer the greatest opportunities for your retail model
- Ensure digital retail enables a common approach across international markets -improvement and considerations of technology platforms
- Redefine the different international expansion models available - franchise vs local partners - which model is best for you?
- Identify payment methods and options - what are the popular payment types?
- Internationalise your eCommerce offer - global vs. local approach
- Maximise marketing initiatives - is there a place for niche and exclusivity in international markets?
With excellent networking opportunities throughout the day and a chance to ask our international retail expansion experts your burning questions during our interactive sessions, make sure you do not miss this crucial event.
Venue: Cavendish Conference Centre, London W1
If you are a retailer and would like to speak at this event please contact Claire Knott -firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a solutions provider and would like to discuss the speaking and networking oportunities at this event, please contact Karen Howard; email@example.com Tel 01737 657103
Internet Retailing Expo 2014, 26th -27th March
IRX is retailers’ opportunity to look, listen and compare the full range of innovative products and solutions for online and multichannel retailing.
It is aimed at the progressive retail business industry and is changing the landscape of how you, the retailer, interacts with the consumer through the multichannel shopping experience. IRX is rich in relevant content, sourcing and fact-finding intelligence providing an experience for you that is profitable, enjoyable and a valuable day out in the office.
You'll receive guidance from the technical experts who can help you orchestrate your plans.
Venue: NEC, Birmingham
Book your free ticket and:
Uncover the latest in omni-channel retailing
Resolve your latest multi-channel marketing challenges
Understand how to future-proof your digital strategy
Discover how top retailers are delivering results
Compare your multi-channel strategy against top retailers
IRX 2014 comprises 6 conferences, 100 retail speakers, 12 hands-on practical workshops, 200 leading suppliers, Innovation Studio, IMRG Knowledge Lounge, Ask the Experts and the Multichannel Performance Index.
Speakers to date include:
Paul Loft Managing Director, Homebase
Colin Temple Managing Director, Schuh
Bertrand Bodsun Digital Director, Argos
Glyn Williams Digital Marketing Director, ASDA
Mike Durbridge Director of Omni Channel, B&Q
Matthew Stead Multi-Channel Director, Pets at Home
Gracia Amico Director of Ecommerce, Hobbs Ltd
Jennifer Roebuck Multichannel Marketing Director, French Connection
Zia Zareem-Slade Customer Experience Director, Fortnum & Mason
Chris Haighton Head of Retail Logistics, Shop Direct Group
Ashley Payne Head of Digital Operations, Debenhams
Peter Burns Ecommerce, Online & Digital Marketing Manager, Waitrose
Mark Cody Senior Marketing Manager - Mobile, Tesco
For more information, to see the full conference programmes and to book your free place – click here
The 5th Annual Customer Loyalty Conference 10th June 2014
Sponsored by Loyalty Lab, a Tibco company
Two-thirds of UK adults are now members of at least three loyalty schemes.
This one day conference has been designed specifically to help you understand how as a retailer, you can spot opportunities and address the challenges. Learn about the key pillars of building customer loyalty – big data, mobile, social media, CRM – develop insight into the mind of your customer and implement into your customer experience strategy.
Attend this interactive, retailer-led conference to find out how to:
- Mitigate the risk and justify the costs of your loyalty programme and measure the returns?
- Secure and retain customers through targeted engagement and rewards
- Incorporate and embrace social media to its full potential within your loyalty strategy and maximise brand exposure
- Understand your customers satisfaction and loyalty through big data and analysis
- Explore the rise of mobile and how to create significant opportunities to make loyalty schemes work harder
- Drive loyalty by putting customer experience at the core – develop an effective CRM strategy
- Launch a customer loyalty scheme –how to compete with the big boys and gain a competitive advantage
- Explore the benefits of an effective corporate partnership with charities to promote customer retention
Register now to make sure of your place for this low-cost, high quality event. You'll get a great day, all refreshments including a tasty lunch, rounded off with a complimentary drinks reception at the end of the day where you can relax and network.
Venue: Cavendish Conference Centre, London W1