Pets at Home saw its like-for-like sales climb by 4.1% in its first quarter driven by the popularity of its Very Important Pets loyalty club.
Latest retail news headlines
- Pushing up employee engagement is not all talk at TalkTalk
- Searches for grocery items on mobile devices up 22% in second quarter of 2014
- Goat to open first ever store
- B&M like-for-like sales up 6% in first quarter
- Debenhams hires Mothercare's Matt Smith as CFO
- Sweaty Betty moves into Shoreditch
- Argos cuts or freezes over 10,000 prices
- Co-operative Food appoints regional acquisitions manager
- Sunday Papers Roundup
- Using online recruitment solutions to appoint better performing employees
- Comment: What can you do to avoid litigation?
- Comment: does your careers site have x-ray vision?
- John Lewis enjoys strong end to clearance with sales up 18.8% last week
- Direct Golf teams up with Sports Direct
- Over half of online shoppers are now more conscious of security
- Celesio UK launches first 'Careway' partnership
Featured White Paper
Whitepapers & Case Studies
UK Head of Retail, KPMG
Head of Retail,