A number of recent cases, including the BHS collapse and the struggles of Eds Easy Diner, have highlighted the critical nature of property portfolios for retail and leisure businesses facing financial distress.
Latest retail news headlines
Retail solutions news
Also in the news
- BHS.com launches second Christmas range
- The Entertainer unveils biggest ever TV campaign
- Tesco launches toy price-checking initiative
- New figures: quarter following Brexit vote sees strongest online sales growth since Q1 2014
- Susanne Given appointed as non-exec chair of Push Doctor
- Carnaby and the V&A embark on Christmas collaboration
- Rockar's fashion industry inspired Jaguar Land Rover store opens at Westfield Stratford
- Nordic Bakery and Bread Ahead rise at Seven Dials
- CitySprint to recruit 200 couriers ahead of peak
- John Lewis sales up 8.5% last week as cooler weather boosts trade
- Hotel Chocolat sees surge in pre-tax profit
- Travis Perkins reports strong sales uplift at consumer division
- Insight: British overtake Americans in demanding good customer service
- Zalando lifts full year forecast
- Comment: breaking up is hard to do a rough patch before the biggest divorce in history?
- New Look launches new AW16 marketing campaign
Featured white papers
- Checklist for Selling into the US Market
- Twenga Solutions - E-commerce in Europe 2016
- Feefo - Video Reviews Merchant Guide
- White Paper: 7 Secrets of Voice of the Customer Success
- Ready for Rio? Advice from our global Risk Analysts for a secure Games
- GI Insights - Do you shop or drop?
- Zebra and M-Netics increase John Lewis’s click and collect service by 30%
- Gamification… What's Next?
- Reinventing Loyalty - Creating Loyal Consumers And Brand Advocacy
- Multichannel Retail Trends
- Who else wants to transform customer experience and store revenue?
- "Why some smart retailers will gain an Omnichannel advantage in 2016". Find out why…
- Making money at omni-channel: How NOT to do click &smp; collect